TDSM8, the Raging Soul of Invincible Truth, Shall Meld into the Echoes of Victory and Emerge a Beast Unrivaled by even the Roar of God Himself!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To Pansy: Im sorry we never got to sign that MADP. Ill keep trying where ever I end up.

Ok, I have to admit, I am deeply saddened, mortified in fact.

So I guess I look forward to improved relations between Vanguard and Valhalla, you know Stumpy, I think your just trying to make my life hard.

Laters TDSM8 was a fun ride with you guys.

Ok, I have to admit, I am deeply saddened, mortified in fact.

So I guess I look forward to improved relations between Vanguard and Valhalla, you know Stumpy, I think your just trying to make my life hard.

Laters TDSM8 was a fun ride with you guys.

We were actually making progress with TDSM8 and Valhalla, so it didnt feel like a challenge anymore. Now we can really feel challenged :awesome:

EDIT: @ Sil - the blank lines are smilies. They dont transfer with copy and paste.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

Farewell TDSM8 :( You were always one of my favorite alliances, throughout both incarnations, and I can't quite express in words how sad it is to see you disappear once and for all. Good luck wherever you all go.

A great way for the "We take a stand" alliance to exit into oblivion. With NPO Imperial $@ firmly in their collective mouth.

Disgusting. Glad to see your last act was to beg for mercy from those who stomped you.

Have some decency.

A Cry In The Night! The Mortal Hero's God-Like Etheral Form Is Rended From Existence As Protest From The Masses Echoes From Mountain To Valley In The Rain Of One Thousand Tears!!

I always dug your style Stumpy, I figure this is my last chance to show my chops. Well wishes from me and all your allies at STA I'm sure to all the TDSM8 membership.

TDSM8: Always epic, always :awesome:

A sad announcement indeed :(

You guys were one of the best alliances and allies anyone could have asked for, and despite the pages of logs of me begging to have you kicked/rolled from/by CnG I'm quite sad to see you go.

Whatever alliances you guys end up in just got a a whole lot classier

o/ TDSM8 (That still makes me feel a little dirty <_<)