TDSM8, the Raging Soul of Invincible Truth, Shall Meld into the Echoes of Victory and Emerge a Beast Unrivaled by even the Roar of God Himself!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You obviously don't know who you are talking to in regards to that. But don't worry, I am a patient man...........

Just ignore him, hes clearly a reroll and nothing more. Does it really matter at all what hes saying? No. Let him babble with his drivel, hes the only one.

Just because you sold your soul and mouth to NPO doesn't mean everyone should.

Who are you exactly? Really, how much do you know about TDSM8? They really aren't exactly the kind of alliance to take any alliances $@ in their mouth and beg for mercy. Really among the few noble alliances out there. I don't believe they ever one a war (well, except perhaps against WAPA), but I do believe they went to war, thinking it was the end of their alliance, on at least two separate occasions. During the first one, they were all sentenced to PZI by noWedge, for simply honoring a treaty. That's more than you can say about most alliances. What would you have them do? Just attack the NPO to disband? I'm not sure what world you live in, but suicide against the NPO is not something most people want to do. But perhaps if it amuses you......Bah, I'm not going to argue this further knowing what you most likely are.

OOC: Bitter reroll, or a banned member looking for a good troll.

When you have nothing it's easy to act as if you have nothing to lose, because you don't. That's like Walford saying he's going to defend the unaligned. Worthless.

If they were a real alliance showing courage that would be worth something. As it stands... they're the PPF except not original and still thinking mudkips are funny.

And what exactly is your claim to fame? Measuring your $@ against the $@ of a disbanded alliance? Your inadequacies as a human being are all too obvious. Here's fifty bucks to go find yourself a hooker than will make you feel like a man, for here you are little more than a fool.

And what exactly is your claim to fame? Measuring your $@ against the $@ of a disbanded alliance? Your inadequacies as a human being are all too obvious. Here's fifty bucks to go find yourself a hooker than will make you feel like a man, for here you are little more than a fool.

I never claimed fame. Also I'm a female so I have no interest in feeling like a man. :huh:

A member of a government who agreed to be Pacifica's tech farm and collaborate with them in producing good PR via the radio station?

Yes, I am a voice for Pacifica. When it comes to the community, CN Radio is not a political tool and we have gone to great lengths to make sure that doesn't happen.

You need to go to troll school. Because you fail at it. I know a few good ones I could hook you up with but I think you are a lost cause.

I believe you have landed on a watch list for about half of CN. I would hope you are never unaligned and out of peace mode, because you will find yourself in an unfortunate situation if that ever happened.

Add to that large enough to hit, and you have my thinking quite exactly.

TDMS8, I'll miss your antics. :(

Darkland in this thread is actually the scholar impersonating.

carry on with your business.

OOC: You know, I was just about to mention that I was pretty sure this fine gentleman was The Scholar. Charming fellow. Well, good thing that's over with.

Anyway, I do believe that means my assumption was correct. Unfortunately, you posted first. Now no one will ever know how right I was.

OOC: You know, I was just about to mention that I was pretty sure this fine gentleman was The Scholar. Charming fellow. Well, good thing that's over with.

Anyway, I do believe that means my assumption was correct. Unfortunately, you posted first. Now no one will ever know how right I was.

I'll know, RV. I'll know.