TDSM8, the Raging Soul of Invincible Truth, Shall Meld into the Echoes of Victory and Emerge a Beast Unrivaled by even the Roar of God Himself!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY MUST YOU DO THIS! Now all the epic fail in CN has be concentrated somewhere else. i have to find someone else to hate on. Curse you. jk ;)

:( On a more serious note this sucks majorly. It is a sad day and good luck to Stumpy, Wing and co.

No, don't abandon the cause now! We'll split the profits 50/50 :v:

The STA is open to a partitioning of the TDSM8 territories. We shall take this to private channels ftw.

Tygaland huggles Stumpy.

Some fleas as a memento of this sad moment in CN history.

Ok Im gonna say this once:

STOP RECRUITING US WE HAVE BEEN DEAD FOR LIKE 10 MINS AND IM THE LEADER OF THE ALLIANCE JUST STOP. TERRA PRIME ESPECIALLY.

I don't even know who the hell Terra Prime are, but pull your heads out of your collective asses for a moment and ask yourself why anyone from TDSM8 would want to join your crappy alliance. Safe to say that goes for everyone TDSM8 didn't have a treaty with.

Except maybe Valhalla. :P

Well !@#$, I will miss you guys. I've never really chatted with any of you, which I now find a shame, and I shall endeavor to correct that mistake post-haste. Your thread titles are officially the best ever.

It's been real.

:(

Edited by Sulmar

if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all.

Why should I feel bad for an alliance who's only claim to fame is their irrelevance, their tired jokes and the fact that they were willing to take meaningless stands?

It's easy to be brave when you're worthless and irrelevant.