TDSM8, the Raging Soul of Invincible Truth, Shall Meld into the Echoes of Victory and Emerge a Beast Unrivaled by even the Roar of God Himself!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The joining Red team thing was a joke, TDSM8 asked permission to disband peacefully as they still owed reparations from the last war. No oppression here, sorry to disappoint.

That's funny because I remember the NPO banning anyone not in their alliance to hold a senate seat. I also remember something about the NPO claiming they own Red Sphere. Plenty of oppression to go around it seems. Ur doin' it wrong.

That's funny because I remember the NPO banning anyone not in their alliance to hold a senate seat. I also remember something about the NPO claiming they own Red Sphere. Plenty of oppression to go around it seems. Ur doin' it wrong.

And it seems you are talking about something that has absolutely no relevance to this topic. Stop trying to derail this announcement into yet another NPO Vs Vox rant and let TDSM8 have their farewell thread.

TDSM8 was the first alliance I joined when I started playing CN, I stuck with them when the merged with MK, then helped them when they started again. I had some great times in TDSM8, especially in the BAPS war. Stumpy, you were a great leader and a great ally to have in CnG.

Here's to TDSM8 o/

TDSM8 was the first alliance I joined when I started playing CN, I stuck with them when the merged with MK, then helped them when they started again. I had some great times in TDSM8, especially in the BAPS war. Stumpy, you were a great leader and a great ally to have in CnG.

Here's to TDSM8 o/

:wub: Infinite.

Also, heres why we disbanded for those looking to know: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=49265