TDSM8, the Raging Soul of Invincible Truth, Shall Meld into the Echoes of Victory and Emerge a Beast Unrivaled by even the Roar of God Himself!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I am a voice for Pacifica. When it comes to the community, CN Radio is not a political tool and we have gone to great lengths to make sure that doesn't happen.

You need to go to troll school. Because you fail at it. I know a few good ones I could hook you up with but I think you are a lost cause.

Where can I sign up for classes?

Also:

o/ TDSM8

o/ Trashcat

Good luck wherever you guys end up!

My sincere condolences on this decision, best of luck in your individual endeavors.

One of the few alliances I actually liked. I wish the all mighty Admin would have taken ODN instead.

Well give it time and you may well see our collective butts sunk ;) and get your wish.

Edited by Cataduanes

Ah Stumpy :(

You stood by BAPS through thick and thin, went went to war in our defence after it turned into a dog-pile, joined us in our most trying hour when we were all sentences to PZI, trolled with us stuck up for us on these here forums with a smile on your faces the whole time :lol:

We'll miss you guys, never a dull moment and never a moment of doubt as to whether you'd have our backs. Its a short list of alliances that join you on that list :(

Good luck in your new home, and dont you dare fade into the shadows of CN politics!

Huang

PS Now seems the best time to return our Negev to us. Failure to comply will result in mass raiding of the TDSM8 AA :P

Since when should an alliance ask for permission to do anything? Unacceptable.

As much as I enjoy a few of the things currently going on behind the scenes, lets be honest, we all know who the current Boss is and they still make the rules as of now , when that changes the word unacceptable may have a different meaning.

As much as I enjoy a few of the things currently going on behind the scenes, lets be honest, we all know who the current Boss is and they still make the rules as of now , when that changes the word unacceptable may have a different meaning.

Perhaps you don't understand my meaning. I don't agree with being a subject of anyone. The red sphere is not NPO's, regardless of what doctrine is in place, or what they say. One should not wait for freedom to exist to fight for it. That is what differs between you and I. If only you had the testicular fortitude to stand up and fight?

edit: my grammar is gooder

Edited by Northrend

The joining Red team thing was a joke, TDSM8 asked permission to disband peacefully as they still owed reparations from the last war. No oppression here, sorry to disappoint.

This. We just asked if we could go on our way without a fuss, and they said yes. It was actually quite pleasant and kind of them, granting us our dying wish.

Stumpy :(

I will miss TDSM8. You guys know how to have fun :P Good luck to you, wherever you go.

If you think about it, since you are an honorary member, you are now homeless :o

Seriously though, you were always good to us Kry, but this isn't goodbye, dont be a stranger.