TDSM8, the Raging Soul of Invincible Truth, Shall Meld into the Echoes of Victory and Emerge a Beast Unrivaled by even the Roar of God Himself!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should I feel bad for an alliance who's only claim to fame is their irrelevance, their tired jokes and the fact that they were willing to take meaningless stands?

It's easy to be brave when you're worthless and irrelevant.

I agree man, they were the worst.

Why should I feel bad for an alliance who's only claim to fame is their irrelevance, their tired jokes and the fact that they were willing to take meaningless stands?

It's easy to be brave when you're worthless and irrelevant.

Its always easier to make a stand when your big and powerfull. These guys made a stand even when they knew they had no chance. They will be remembered for their ability to put friendship before pixels a lesson many can learn. Now you may go.

Its always easier to make a stand when your big and powerfull. These guys made a stand even when they knew they had no chance. They will be remembered for their ability to put friendship before pixels a lesson many can learn. Now you may go.

When you have nothing it's easy to act as if you have nothing to lose, because you don't. That's like Walford saying he's going to defend the unaligned. Worthless.

If they were a real alliance showing courage that would be worth something. As it stands... they're the PPF except not original and still thinking mudkips are funny.

Good riddance. Too bad noWedge couldn't finish the job with you but at least you're dead now.

Now to wait for SuperFriends to get rolled. :lol:

I believe you have landed on a watch list for about half of CN. I would hope you are never unaligned or out of peace mode because you will find yourself in an unfortunate situation if that ever happened.

:ph34r:

Stumpy, you're a classy guy and you came and did this by the book the right way. Good luck wherever you and your friends go.

But I was only half as classy as you :P Anyway, we know that Archon and his hot leather and lipstick won you over in the end. You just couldn't resist that, "Happy Birthhhhday Mr. Moooo-Cows," in that all white dress.

Stumpy, you're a classy guy and you came and did this by the book the right way. Good luck wherever you and your friends go.

A great way for the "We take a stand" alliance to exit into oblivion. With NPO Imperial $@ firmly in their collective mouth.

Disgusting. Glad to see your last act was to beg for mercy from those who stomped you.

But I was only half as classy as you :P Anyway, we know that Archon and his hot leather and lipstick won you over in the end. You just couldn't resist that, "Happy Birthhhhday Mr. Moooo-Cows," in that all white dress.

OH NOES! You got me! You weren't supposed to tell.

In all seriousness, you made a friend tonight. Have fun.

A great way for the "We take a stand" alliance to exit into oblivion. With NPO Imperial $@ firmly in their collective mouth.

Disgusting. Glad to see your last act was to beg for mercy from those who stomped you.

He did not beg for anything. He explained in a very straight up way the situation of his alliance and offered to pay the balance of their reps himself and with some members of his alliance. I decided to let them off. You can believe what you will, since clearly it serves you to believe in the EBIL NPO and probably Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy too.

He did not beg for anything. He explained in a very straight up way the situation of his alliance and offered to pay the balance of their reps himself and with some members of his alliance. I decided to let them off. You can believe what you will, since clearly it serves you to believe in the EBIL NPO and probably Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy too.

This is, in fact, how it went down.

EBIL NPO stopped being funny a year ago. But not everyone can have fresh jokes (Like for example TORN... Duckrolling still cracks me up.)

If they had any balls like they claim they would have told you to stick those reps up your cowhole.