Vox Populi Announcement

Doitzel

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then how did you have the time to read the op and make a well thought out post? Oh wait. Nevermind.

Why would I want to do that?. Planet Bob has no substance to warrant the effort to make well thought out posts. Nice try though.

Then how did you have the time to read the op and make a well thought out post? Oh wait. Nevermind.

Why would I want to do that?. Planet Bob has no substance to warrant the effort to make well thought out posts. Nice try though.

This post here, just proves everything Vox has ever said pretty much =p

This post here, just proves everything Vox has ever said pretty much =p

Not really, but if it will help you sleep at night by all means articulate it to suit your needs.

Since Doitzel was under heavy pressure from Voxians to post this so they could go to bed...or something, his wit couldn't extend to this. So, here goes.

[quote name=The "More Meat... >:("Accords]Preamble

U-FAIL is an ironic name. Plus, they and Vox are in the mood for some beef. :awesome:

Article I

Vox agrees to support U-FAIL in its campaign for more beef, so long as they get a sirloin cut. In return, U-FAIL agrees to continue to kick $@! like they've been doing, this including any dudez that Vox is at war with.

Article II

Members of U-FAIL and Vox are allowed dual membership to each other, to share the lube and increase the brotherly love, since there are absolutely no wimmenz involved.

Article III

Bagel

Signatures

U-FAIL

Bazza, Supreme Emperor, Commander and Elite Leader of the Unstoppable Fight Against the Imperial Lamers

Gatherum, the Guy that Wrote this !@#$@#$ Treaty

Vox Populi

Doitzel, Vox Dei

Schattenmann, Senator

Chief Savage Man, Senator

Chunky Monkey, Senator

Electron Sponge, Senator, also hello

Carry on. :awesome:

Gatherum then cleared his throat.

Er...um...yes, also, I enjoyed this, and I am proud to be a Voxian, and all that great stuff. <3 to all of you.

Edited by Gatherum

Additionally, the Orange Defense Network is barred from signing, should they make peace, as they apparently are spying on us. Or something.

hmmm i thought we were too uncool for y'all anyway :ehm:

This time Vox needs hear this before they put you back again, Not to mention i have a Represenativge friend in there. Let's see, What you response is.

ohhhhh a represenativge :lol:

Shame on everyone who let Vox Populi be destroyed. Much respect to them for continuing to fight and condolences for their losses. And thanks to Gatherum getting that organised. Dont want another community destroyed because of the NPO.