Vox Populi Announcement

Doitzel

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd crush us more with a WRC :awesome:

Really? Could you please find someone to teach us the power of this mystical "WRC"? I'm sure we'd pay you but according to certain individuals we haven't discovered labor camp swapping so we're short on cash. :awesome:

Edited by Rickyman1984

Really? Could you please find someone to teach us the power of this mystical "WRC"? I'm sure we'd pay you but according to some we haven't discovered labor camp swapping so we have no money. :awesome:

I've never been anywhere close enough to WRC range, so I can't :(

However, that was because I was nuked 7 times by TRF <_<

Here, let me help you. They're pandering to the alliances that can't do anything to change the fabric of whats wrong with this community. Alliances like the Optional Defense Network. Also, just because you tried and failed, does that mean you have to become apart of the broken system? How much does that leftist "unity" mean to you, International?

My sincere apoligies Northend, i completely missed your reply. I think Gelibolu has answered more than well in regards to this. As for ODN being leftist? not really, it is a very diverse place really and leftists among others can certainly be found in its ranks ;)

• 2 months later...