Sanctioned Alliance Images

Vivi

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' date='15 June 2010 - 05:30 AM' timestamp='1276576239' post='2337921']
What's this ball and is it the IAA flag in the ball?
[/quote]

Yes, it's the IAA's deathstar. Considering IAA and GATO are so close (having them die for us and all) we figured we'd throw something in there for them.

I assume it's based on how a cat plays with a ball of yarn.

Hmm I'm in an alliance
A few things to get you situated in wolf faction. Every week you get an update slip showing everyones stats and accomplishments. All players should recruit from their heart and get to know that person before going off to another. Shud Look for online players marked by a circle bell thing by the end of their name. All accomplishments you do need to be reported to me and whoever you want if you want to get paid. People don't run off of. Kindness sadly.
At the end of week we submit your accomplishments and compensate you with money, soldiers, and in rare cases tech. Because we are new.. As soon as I find the day I'll start the week. /you are free to submit questionares and polls to shape wolf faction as you make wolf faction possible :) and your free to do whatever and socialize but consult me if you wish to leave. It will be sad but we can always have room for friends:) so my reccomodation is get to know your wolf brothers and socialize! And rest is up to you // if this soundsgood to you then by all means contact me lol:)

[quote name='WPpolite' date='17 June 2010 - 11:12 PM' timestamp='1276834331' post='2341513']
Hmm I'm in an alliance
A few things to get you situated in wolf faction. Every week you get an update slip showing everyones stats and accomplishments. All players should recruit from their heart and get to know that person before going off to another. Shud Look for online players marked by a circle bell thing by the end of their name. All accomplishments you do need to be reported to me and whoever you want if you want to get paid. People don't run off of. Kindness sadly.
At the end of week we submit your accomplishments and compensate you with money, soldiers, and in rare cases tech. Because we are new.. As soon as I find the day I'll start the week. /you are free to submit questionares and polls to shape wolf faction as you make wolf faction possible :) and your free to do whatever and socialize but consult me if you wish to leave. It will be sad but we can always have room for friends:) so my reccomodation is get to know your wolf brothers and socialize! And rest is up to you // if this soundsgood to you then by all means contact me lol:)
[/quote]
I'm not sure why you posted that here. It has nothing to do with this topic.

[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=24]This[/url] is the correct place to advertise your alliance.

A pacifican jackboot footprint represents your history and values well, so nice choice. Is it a statement that you won't change the way you do business, regardless of pressures, or am I reading too much into this? Also, yay for non-rectangular pips.

It would be good to see some 'losing' designs too, so we can all give you a hard time for picking the wrong one.

Edited by Aimee Mann

Honestly CN sometimes, you really stretch things so ridiculously that I remember why I like you.
Mostly as you are hilarious, one just has to have a taste for this type of comedy though.

New NPO pip is better in comparison to the previous one by the simple virtue that the previous one wasn't even a done pip but just a raw working copy-- and you could see it.

The previous one burned my eyes and I am proud to say that in small part by me, that pip is history.

Edited by Branimir

NPOs new pip made me laugh, creative

[quote]I like it. Nice work NPO. I wonder what the Legion one will look like :S [/quote]
Its already here, [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/uploads/gallery_12_5_15297.png[/img]

cwutididthar? :P

[quote name='wickedj' date='28 June 2010 - 05:24 PM' timestamp='1277760237' post='2353150']
NPOs new pip made me laugh, creative

Its already here, [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/uploads/gallery_12_5_15297.png[/img]

cwutididthar? :P
[/quote]

You are clever J...

Check out what i'm sportin ovar here
<-

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='28 June 2010 - 01:30 PM' timestamp='1277757026' post='2353088']
The new NPO pip reflects their commitment to change and stop being a bully nicely. Bravo, NPO.
[/quote]
I thought it was to represent that they got stomped into the ground. :-S