Sanctioned Alliance Images

Vivi

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Vivi' date='09 January 2010 - 03:17 AM' timestamp='1263021421' post='2095649']
This is correct.

admin may choose to let them upload a different alliance flag other than their 'main' one, or he may even choose to associate the current one that was won in TE with the alliance and give the winner a option to upload another flag of their choice. It's completely up to him and unless/until the situation comes up it won't matter. Until then there's no point in discussing it as the end result will remain the same; it's ultimately up to Kevin.
[/quote]
As a note, this is incorrect. If you get your flag in through TE and then get a sanction, you apparently don't get to upload another flag.

MK: First alliance in history not to get a flag for getting sanctioned. Yet another award for us.

[quote name='flak attack' date='10 May 2010 - 11:34 PM' timestamp='1273548830' post='2294408']
As a note, this is incorrect. If you get your flag in through TE and then get a sanction, you apparently don't get to upload another flag.

MK: First alliance in history not to get a flag for getting sanctioned. Yet another award for us.
[/quote]

We just keep raking in these rewards.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='12 May 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1273576927' post='2294647']
So weren't you going to post some of the other pip candidates?
[/quote]

Go here: http://thecastlehall.com/boards/index.php?topic=29351.0

Although you will need an account on our boards to see it.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='11 May 2010 - 09:22 AM' timestamp='1273576927' post='2294647']
So weren't you going to post some of the other pip candidates?
[/quote]

This, I already had forgotten this. Post now!

[quote name='James I' date='12 May 2010 - 01:31 AM' timestamp='1273581053' post='2294672']
Any list posted on these boards will be incomplete and a real !@#$%* to sort out.
[/quote]

Which is why I directed them to our boards.

[quote name='flak attack' date='10 May 2010 - 11:34 PM' timestamp='1273548830' post='2294408']
[/quote]

MK: Smug even when getting the short end of the stick. I love it.

[quote name='flak attack' date='10 May 2010 - 09:34 PM' timestamp='1273548830' post='2294408']

[/quote]
Sucks for Inst though, considering how many donations he made over the rounds to get us that TE flag. Now he can't even change it so we can have a second flag.

[quote name='Drai' date='11 May 2010 - 08:54 PM' timestamp='1273625670' post='2295416']
Sucks for Inst though, considering how many donations he made over the rounds to get us that TE flag. Now he can't even change it so we can have a second flag.
[/quote]
True dat. Poor Vanguard guys.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' date='14 May 2010 - 08:37 AM' timestamp='1273840622' post='2297730']
Let this be a warning to Nordreich and all other alliances who've had their flag uploaded because someone won TE for them.

Sanction will reward you with nothing. Have a terrific day.
[/quote]

I would argue the better lesson is that those of you who are near sanction status, don't waste money and time on CN:TE trying to get a flag, as once you gain your sanction you lose your reward.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='14 May 2010 - 09:17 PM' timestamp='1273868202' post='2297961']
I thought we were allowed to edit our flags periodically if we won TE so long as it didn't become a burden? Wasn't that the rule at least?
[/quote]

So the solution is to change the TE flag to the vanguard thing, then admin will allow us to have a new MK flag in game for the sanction, some how I don't thing

Gratias tibi ago, domine. Haec credam a deo pio? A deo iusto, a deo scito? Cruciatus in crucem. Tuus in terra servus, nuntius fui. Officium perfeci. Cruciatus in crucem. Eas in crucem!

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' date='14 May 2010 - 08:37 AM' timestamp='1273840622' post='2297730']
Let this be a warning to Nordreich and all other alliances who've had their flag uploaded because someone won TE for them.

Sanction will reward you with nothing. Have a terrific day.
[/quote]
Who wants to be sanctioned? Are we not enough of a lightning rod already?

(After four years, I've noticed what tends to happen to the sanctioned....)

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='14 May 2010 - 06:54 PM' timestamp='1273877673' post='2298045']
Who wants to be sanctioned? Are we not enough of a lightning rod already?

(After four years, I've noticed what tends to happen to the sanctioned....)
[/quote]
Honestly, it's pretty much the same thing that happens to everyone eventually. People just notice it more when it's the sanctioned.