Sanctioned Alliance Images

Vivi

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='14 May 2010 - 09:17 PM' timestamp='1273868202' post='2297961']
I thought we were allowed to edit our flags periodically if we won TE so long as it didn't become a burden? Wasn't that the rule at least?
[/quote]

Well that's what we all thought, when Inst asked admin he said he can't change the flag and is only allowed to submit "minor" adjustments to the current flag. It's ridiculous really.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Banksy' date='16 May 2010 - 07:49 AM' timestamp='1274010523' post='2299710']
It is a little odd, TFD was allowed two flags. Why were they allowed to submit a second one and MK isn't? What if MK were to decide to adopt the Vanguard symbol as their official alliance flag?
[/quote]

TFD's flags came from the winners of two separate rounds of TE so TFD didn't submit any flags, the winners of those TE rounds just happened to submit two different flags of TFD. Somewhat of a different situation but yeah I agree that MK should probably be allowed another flag for getting sanction.

[quote name='ShadowDragon' date='17 May 2010 - 07:56 AM' timestamp='1274036167' post='2300081']
TFD's flags came from the winners of two separate rounds of TE so TFD didn't submit any flags, the winners of those TE rounds just happened to submit two different flags of TFD. Somewhat of a different situation but yeah I agree that MK should probably be allowed another flag for getting sanction.
[/quote]
But the reasoning for not letting MK have another flag is that 'they already have one.' TFD already had one, and yet they are allowed a second. It seems to be inconsistant.

[quote name='Banksy' date='16 May 2010 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1274044659' post='2300306']
But the reasoning for not letting MK have another flag is that 'they already have one.' TFD already had one, and yet they are allowed a second. It seems to be inconsistant.
[/quote]
Actually, I think the purpose of the flag for getting sanctioned is so the alliance can be represented. That's not the purpose of the TE flag.

Regardless I still don't agree but it's not our choice <_<

Edited by Drai

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Drai' date='17 May 2010 - 07:45 AM' timestamp='1274100317' post='2301157']
Actually, I think the purpose of the flag for getting sanctioned is so the alliance can be represented. That's not the purpose of the TE flag.

Regardless I still don't agree but it's not our choice <_<
[/quote]
Have we heard anything from admin about not being allowed a flag for being sanctioned?

[quote name='Chickenzilla' date='26 May 2010 - 01:36 AM' timestamp='1274834192' post='2311809']
Have we heard anything from admin about not being allowed a flag for being sanctioned?
[/quote]

I believe we are still waiting on a reply from someone else, possibly SoE.

[quote name='Believland' date='31 May 2010 - 06:44 AM' timestamp='1275313433' post='2317713']
You guys should have gone with the Johan one.
[/quote]

We will go with the Johan one when all our dignity is gone :ph34r: