Announcement from The Legion

As per Article V, of the Treaty of Pactum de Legio Atlanticum. The Legion has informed NATO of 48 hours notice of our intention to terminate our treaty. We wish NATO the best of luck in the future as we part and go our separate ways.

Signed for The Legion:

Xineoph, Imperator of the Torrasque Battleship

Lord Windmark, Consul of Defense & Foreign Affairs

deathbiter, Consul of Economics & Internal Affairs

killer04, Shadow Government

Totem, thanks for the reminder

Edited by Lord Windmark

41 minutes ago, Lord Windmark said:

As per Article V, of the Treaty of Pactum de Legio Atlanticum. The Legion has informed NATO of 48 hours notice of our intention to terminate our treaty. We wish NATO the best of luck in the future as we part and go our separate ways.

Signed for The Legion:

Xineoph, Imperator of the Torrasque Battleship

Lord Windmark, Consul of Defense & Foreign Affairs

deathbiter, Consul of Economics & Internal Affairs

killer04, Shadow Government

Totem, thanks for the reminder

Oh Windmark, you silly goose. 

5 hours ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

22 hours and not a single "the web gets unwebbier" comment. 
Shame shame

That's because we're all used to the web typically getting webbier, when it gets unwebbier we all put on our serious faces because it's an anomaly.

I don't sense any ill-will between the two alliances or that they've necessarily fallen out. Unlike a treaty you can't really cancel a friendship and I wish both parties luck going forward (mainly our allies in Legion though ofc)

o7

4 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Unlike a treaty you can't really cancel a friendship

you absolutely can, I have done it

On topic, I respect and appreciate both these alliances a great deal, both of them are good long term allies to our Order. Nothing has changed from our point of view. Part of me wishes there was some drama though, lord knows this place could use some real drama and not just yelling at whatever alliance affiliation someone might have in the few times when people manage to get worked up to a mild irritation.

1 hour ago, Electron Sponge said:

you absolutely can, I have done it

On topic, I respect and appreciate both these alliances a great deal, both of them are good long term allies to our Order. Nothing has changed from our point of view. Part of me wishes there was some drama though, lord knows this place could use some real drama and not just yelling at whatever alliance affiliation someone might have in the few times when people manage to get worked up to a mild irritation.

teach me your secrets.

Also yes I generally agree this place could use some drama, some broadcast entertainment perhaps like from days long gone by for example. There's not a great deal to be dramatic about with this unless for the sake of theatrics; a distraught member of the Legion or NATO who might be utterly devastated by the news, openly begins weeping and lamenting the loss of their former treaty partner. Instead both alliances have amicably parted ways and everyone's respective friends are being very polite about it- it's a bit weird actually.

Be the drama you want to see.

I'm personally perfectly ok with no drama at all, anyway.

When everything is quiet, still, peaceful, then I can freely enjoy my own thoughts, really listen undisturbed to myself, enjoy my delicious company... Then I can even tolerate the odd acquaintance I may stumble upon.

19 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

everyone's respective friends are being very polite about it- it's a bit weird actually.

Sorry we’ve been too polite. 

Good job dropping those people in NATO. Really hurt expansion of the Iron Curtain. 

Wait wrong NATO.

Good luck to both AA’s as they move forward. 

1 hour ago, Van Hoo X said:

Can you guys at least argue a little? For me? Thanks in advance.

Pineapple shouldn't be anywhere near pizza and Pepsi is WAY better than Coca Cola (sike). Golf is boring and the only cool thing about hockey is the random fights. There is no better chicken sandwich than Chick-fil-A and Popeyes is just a Sunday alternative. Applebee's is overrated. Longhorn is underrated. 

There. Mild escalation cause meh, I don't wanna argue either.

Edited by Kapleo

4 hours ago, Van Hoo X said:

Can you guys at least argue a little? For me? Thanks in advance.

Agree to disagree.  

2 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Pineapple shouldn't be anywhere near pizza and Pepsi is WAY better than Coca Cola (sike). Golf is boring and the only cool thing about hockey is the random fights. There is no better chicken sandwich than Chick-fil-A and Popeyes is just a Sunday alternative. Applebee's is overrated. Longhorn is underrated. 

There. Mild escalation cause meh, I don't wanna argue either.

Pineapple's great on pizza, and yes pepsi is a distant #2.  Golf is boring.  There is nothing uncool about hockey, even the refs are awesome.  Best chicken sandwich is the one at your local no name restaurant, or even the one you make yourself.  

19 minutes ago, DavidMustaine said:

Pineapple's great on pizza, and yes pepsi is a distant #2.  Golf is boring.  There is nothing uncool about hockey, even the refs are awesome.  Best chicken sandwich is the one at your local no name restaurant, or even the one you make yourself.  

OH REALLY? That's the best you could come up with???.... man I'm really not in the mood. To each their own. Enjoy! 🍻 lol