• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Blamange said:

Top work on the diplomacy front. You don't even know me, but hey, who am I to ask you to keep your keyboard ego in check. ✌️

Somebody is a little sensitive.  Must be hard to know many of the people on your side of the war would rather be attacking you.  

2 hours ago, firingline said:

I mean, you are.

Are you jealous we aren’t pursuing you? 

I’ll have to run it by the others, but if you’d want us to take you in when this war is over next year, we might consider it a possibility.

We simply want the best, and they can keep the rest of the husks.

Long Live the Active. 

10 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

I’ll have to run it by the others, but if you’d want us to take you in when this war is over next year, we might consider it a possibility.

Long Live the Active. 

Please don't 🙏, keep him away from our side. 

15 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I mean, we've seen what's left of your warchests.

I would like to adopt DW tbh, they can have the rest of these clowns but DW deserves better.  Come join us, Bundy.

I missed this one 🥰 haha you NGs keep releasing the secret. @Lyanna Mormont keep your guys quiet haha

4 hours ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Careful. @firingline will think we’re trying to get you on our side. 

Poaching... i guess ill declare on CCC and of course NG hahaha

Nice to see good things mention about DW hahaha usually I'm the devil to most everyone haha.. I don't know if I like all the positive reinforcement.  If I start hearing nice things from NpO I might have to change things up to get my rep back up haha. 

AL

9 minutes ago, MasterChief said:

1 minute ago, TheBigBad said:

Yeah if he joins we have to change sides again.

Just needed to scroll to the next page, FTW and NpO haha There is still Bundy hate :) The world makes sense again.

AL

15 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Please do lol, things have been boring lately. Let’s pit the two most declared-on alliances against each other and see what happens. 

17 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Just needed to scroll to the next page, FTW and NpO haha There is still Bundy hate :) The world makes sense again.

AL

I’m sorry to disappoint you, but I’m pretty sure they mean FL. 

54 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

I missed this one 🥰 haha you NGs keep releasing the secret. @Lyanna Mormont keep your guys quiet haha

Nice to see good things mention about DW hahaha usually I'm the devil to most everyone haha.. I don't know if I like all the positive reinforcement.  If I start hearing nice things from NpO I might have to change things up to get my rep back up haha. 

AL

This is a good moment as any to add myself to the list of people that appreciate Bundy and their style.

At times I like FL too, though... I don't know if this casts a sinister light on my attitude towards Al, and (more importantly) I'm unsure whether I might come out as a bad person for it.

Maybe I'm just too much full of excess love.

Edited by jerdge
typo

1 hour ago, MasterChief said:

1 hour ago, TheBigBad said:

Yeah if he joins we have to change sides again.

We just wanted FL to feel welcome. We would never seriously consider him to the active side of CN. 

Long Live the Active

1 hour ago, AL Bundy said:

AL

Not you, the annoying guy.  Fingerlover or whatever.  I do not recall you annoying me so no hate.  Sorry, I know I enjoy the hate as well.  

3 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

AL

IM ALMOST IN RANGE AGAIN WE CAN WAR SOON.

4 hours ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Long Live the Active. 

You’d accept me immediately and you know it.

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

An announcement from NpO that doesn't announce a new Emperor? Dissapointed.

You always want something you do not have.  Who was your last one? Behon?  Maybe you all will get on again at some point and fill that empty seat.  

On 10/13/2022 at 4:25 PM, TheBigBad said:

You are dead to me.  Is what I would say if you had not earned a get out TBB bad side pass.  

LMMFAOROFL doood are you special!?! I feel bad now for trolling your midget big mouth assclown antics....can I donate to your condition charity!?! Asking for a concerned friend!?! You used to be a NPO ball licker storm trooper in your heyday of schooling noobs, but now your just a wanabe relevant clueless troll..ass.🤡 Sir Kindle made more sense than you and got a MP finally after a couple of years....😜

Edit: your bio and nation info is hilarious and sad at same time you poor wanabe big badboi...:P

Edited by Stonewall14