Imperial Decree from the New Polar Order, again

22 minutes ago, Lollerobot said:

I have no idea if links are forbidden here but I assume it will be removed if they are.

I made a fully different map just for your alliance.

https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/10962786/

You have "DTW" vs NPO I think it's supposed to just be FTW?  Some other issues as well.  It's interesting, though.

Also looks like a number of alliances have undeclared wars on TCTB, including PGS, NPO, and IRON.

Edited by HeroofTime55

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

You have "DTW" vs NPO I think it's supposed to just be FTW?  Some other issues as well.  It's interesting, though.

Thanks for the headsup, I'm sure it has a lot more mistakes too, it was a long night when I did all of the older declares!

Edited by Lollerobot

2 hours ago, Lord Windmark said:

Huge respect to Polar for this DoW. Showing honor when its not popular to do so is a trait to be regarded with reverence.

Honorable like going out of your way to not fight alongside your bloc, Legion? When your bloc is on the defensive side of the war?

Edited by firingline

48 minutes ago, firingline said:

Honorable like going out of your way to not fight alongside your bloc, Legion? When your bloc is on the defensive side of the war?

Listen, you've got to give up this hopeless ideal of defensive and aggressive sides of global war. No one, ever, in the history of CN saw war this way. I know you are new here, but please get with the times.

25 minutes ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

Listen, you've got to give up this hopeless ideal of defensive and aggressive sides of global war. No one, ever, in the history of CN saw war this way. I know you are new here, but please get with the times.

Of course it matters which side started the war. It's mattered for 15+ years. You can scream over and over again that it doesn't matter, but it does matter and always has mattered. You can't rewrite history just because it's convenient to your cause at the moment.

It's quite unusual and rare to go out of your way to join the fight with the people who started a war against your bloc.

Edited by firingline

Just now, firingline said:

Of course it matters which side started the war. It's mattered for 15+ years.

It's quite unusual to go out of your way to join the fight with the people who started a war against your bloc. It's much more understandable to side with those attacked when you have allies on both sides of things.

I'm starting to think the only normal thing about this war is Polar fighting on both sides :D

2 minutes ago, firingline said:

Of course it matters which side started the war. It's mattered for 15+ years. You can scream over and over again that it doesn't matter, but it does matter and always has mattered. You can't rewrite history just because it's convenient to your cause at the moment.

It's quite unusual and rare to go out of your way to join the fight with the people who started a war against your bloc.

Friends > Infra buddy

More than once NG jumped into a war defending the first ally who got hit.

6 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Friends > Infra buddy

More than once NG jumped into a war defending the first ally who got hit.

If NG's bloc was targeted, I'd expect them to align and fight with that bloc rather than working with (or at least taking advantage of) the attackers carefully architecting declarations to allow NG to jump in on the side attacking their bloc.

5 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Also looks like a number of alliances have undeclared wars on TCTB, including PGS, NPO, and IRON.

Has anyone actually declared war on Armen's rogue faction?  

1 hour ago, firingline said:

No one declared war on RFI you dunce.

4 hours ago, firingline said:

You mean the polar blocmate that was just attacked by someone not in their other bloc?

1 hour ago, kolsara said:

god forbid we honour our treaties i guess

Carefully organized war declarations designed to get you quickly fighting alongside the aggressive parties against the interests of the bloc you're in.

Don't pretend you don't understand the nuance here goes deeper than 'god forbid we honor our treaties.'

At least NpO supports all of their allies. Here you are using every ounce of your energy to join the aggressors (with no real CB) in attacking the side the rest of RFI is on, without even a token effort to assist RFI.

4 hours ago, firingline said:

firingline,

The Legion has stated we will defend all of our allies who requests it on both sides. So far RFI has not been attacked outright, FTW have. People seem to forget that MDPs are not optional and we honor our treaties.

Have a good war.

Brgds,

LW.

35 minutes ago, REALPAL said:

Well does anyone from NpO wish to join in on Jerel (TopDumbird) while I have him in Anarchy?

Just kidding there is no one who dares to go up against him

@REALPAL:

wBwIZJR.png

He'd need to sell down like 140k tech before we could hit him. Do you think you can talk him into it? 😅