Imperial Decree from the New Polar Order, again

Imperial Decree from the New Polar Order
unknown.png

Hey everybody, it's been a while since I have really had a chance to talk with you, my adoring public. I have posted a few times recently but now I think I finally have some time to talk to you and let you know what's on ol Sponge's mind.

As Emperor of the New Polar Order there are a lot of perks, like having a chair, eating food on a daily basis, and not being beaten in order to increase production. Few of those perks compare to this most joyous duty, declaring war on another alliance. The lucky scamps this time around are from something my advisors tell me is called Doombird Doomcave, which I think is a very dumb name for an alliance. Anyway, it seems these Dumbcave guys attacked our friends in Fark. Always liked them. Remember fark.com? Is that still a thing? I just checked, and it is! Back to the point I was trying to make, so the Dumpcave attack our friends in Fark which they didn't think was very nice, and I agree with them. It's not very nice. Not very nice at all. So we were talking and I said hey, maybe if I send over a few people to the Dampcave nations we can reach that aren't totally closed off to us, just maybe these Dimbirbs people will go away. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that the New Polar Order declares war on the Dumbbird Dampcave or whatever it is, I don't care, never heard of anyone in it. I guess we're going BiPolar now yay

your friends,

His Excellency Emperor of the New Polar Order, Fleet Admiral Doctor Electron Sponge, OBE, PHD, COD, ASAP, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, Conqueror of the Antarctic Lands in General and Godwanaland in Particular, Also Hello

Dajobo, Imperial Regent
EaTeMuP, Pissed He Couldn't Do It
AlmightyGrub, Imperator Emeritus
RandomInterrupt, Imperial Advisor for Trains
tenbob, Minister of Peace
Quantum Leap, Minister of Truth
JayMillz, Minister of Plenty
Tharu, Minister of Love
Dendarii Federation, Deputy Minister of Peace
Pentix, Deputy Minister of Plenty

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first great war was in defense of Fark.  It is fitting that if this is the last great war that defending Fark be a part of it.   You have been bad Dump Birds attacking our ally but, you should get the Dump Wolfs and Dump Squirrels to attack us in your defense.  

Edited by The Big Bad