Imperial Decree from the New Polar Order, again

6 hours ago, Kapleo said:

This back and forth is so dumb. Alright so here's what everyone needs to know so everyone can just go back to fight. This war has been in the making for a very long time and at least I can trace it back to GK's Cobra but maybe it could go way beyond that, but yeah, the Herogasm side was the one looking for the war and there is NOTHING wrong with that. A war game is supposed to be played with, hear me out... WARS and the hegemony has grown dead and boring.

The "Herogasm" coalition was twice the size before it was called that and shrank mostly due to friends of friends not getting along with friends' friends' friends or didn't align with friends' friends' objectives. The people puppeteering the war have changed several times with someone picking wherever X/Y character left off but it can be traced back to Johnny, Lucius, Lyanna, Stewie, Caustic, Devo, Lww, Lex Quintus (RIP), DLS, Korlath (Hallowed be thy name) Marty, Buuyo and yours truly. Sorry, I'm sure I left others outside.

In a nutshell some of those interested in fueling this global conflict either wanted a piece of Oculus, mostly NPO or a piece of Doom, mostly Claws. Bridges started falling apart and everyone started picking sides with whomever was the enemy of the new enemy just to spite said new enemy leaving the herogasm side having to play necromancy to make for the loss of all the Boognish alliances, RON, Polar and whatever others no one knows about.

At some point it seemed like it was never gonna happen but the now RFD folks stuck with the plan and made it happen even with the new crappy odds. Impressive, commendable to say the least.

Now the point I want to make:

IT IS OK TO START WARS OF AGGRESSION. It should be celebrated and encouraged. Trying to spin an aggressive war into defensive is plain pathetic especially when there is mountains of evidence to prove otherwise. Embrace the "I had enough of your BS so we dancing now because of it" which is exactly what the Herogasm side did. I'm not giving you all sh*t over it, all I'm saying is y'all did a ballsy thing so you might as well own it with pride.

TLDR:

You can't tell me or any of the other Boognish, Polar or Ron leaders this war is defensive cause at some point we were part of or almost were part of that coalition which had Claws/Doom as the main target. We know bro. We have literal logs. Stop trying to gaslight everyone into thinking otherwise. You did a good thing. OWN IT.

Wars are fun.  You get to force people to pick what flavour of green winter they want

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, firingline said:

Context matters. Let me break this down for you.

FTW indirectly attacked CLAWS (an RFI member) by attacking 3 treaty obligations of theirs with no CB. They knew it would drag them into a war and provide just enough cover for you to play stupid since they weren't directly attacked. Just three of their allies, with no CB. 

You quickly jumped onto their side of the war, and told the rest of RFI to pound sand. You offer no assistance to RFI as they fight a war that was brought to them by the people you purport to 'defend'.

Supremacy clause or not, it's highly unusual to side against your bloc when it was your bloc that was among the primary groups targeted with no CB (the others being NPO and Doom).

"But they weren't directly attacked so..." just isn't a very compelling argument. Yes, your entry on the side of FTW is justified based on precedent - treaties have been gamed for a very long time, it's part of the strategy of a war. You can execute the defense portion of your treaty with FTW.

That changes nothing.

Big picture: you chose to side with the aggressors who targeted your bloc. And as I pointed out earlier, you could at least make some token effort to activate RFI and help in some way through article IV. But you've chosen not to. And that's no mistake.

With GATO essentially nonexistent and you clearly firmly in NG's sphere, it really makes one wonder why RFI even exists anymore.

Firingline,

I give up. You really dont have a clue what your talking about. You lost me at The Legion being "firmly in NGs sphere". Have fun!

brgds,

LW.

1 hour ago, Lord Windmark said:

Firingline,

I give up. You really dont have a clue what your talking about. You lost me at The Legion being "firmly in NGs sphere". Have fun!

brgds,

LW.

I know right?

I mean..  I know we don't hate each other anymore but I'd yet to say we are best buddies.

4 hours ago, Lord Windmark said:

Firingline,

brgds,

LW.

You'd have a little more credibility if you explained how any one of my points was wrong instead of just waving your hands and saying "but we're following the letter of every one of our treaties!" (As if that somehow really mattered in this discussion.)

8 hours ago, Lord Windmark said:

Firingline,

brgds,

LW.

You know he is not trolling he really is that confused and boring.  He claims that this is not act.  

13 hours ago, Lord Windmark said:

Firingline,

brgds,

LW.

LOL I love this, Lord Windmark, do we have concussions? Did we sign a treaty that we both forgot about? I know I play CN baked sometimes but good lord that is a whole new level. 

15 hours ago, Lord Windmark said:

You lost me at The Legion being "firmly in NGs sphere". Have fun!

And here I thought we were all "firmly in FTW/NATO's sphere" to just hit RFI?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...