A Non Grata Declaration

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Are we not to some extent currently in that very room?

I actually can't tell if you're serious or not, but I hope you are because that would be a whole lot funnier.

If someone had told 2010 me that I would see a day where SLCB, PC and all  the other FOKs in NG (sorry if I forgot someone who merged) would declare on NPO in defense of NATO I'd have never believed it lol.

Welcome to the thunderdome, and bringing back a classic from the mid 2010's, pepper your angus!

Edited for clarity

Edited by berbers

12 minutes ago, berbers said:

If someone had told 2010 me that I would see a day where SLCB, PC and all  the other FOKs in NG (sorry if I forgot someone who merged) would declare on NPO in defense of NATO I'd have never believed it lol.

Welcome to the thunderdome, and bringing back a classic from the mid 2010's, pepper your angus!

Edited for clarity

lmao caustic is 1000% Master Blaster 

32 minutes ago, Brewersalliance said:

about time.  cant stand new pacific order... those turd faces banned me from their discord for no reason other than my reputation.  that alone is justification for war.    

Hard agree. #freebrewers

5 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

YHmvIaG.gif

@CrinkledStraw❤️

Y'know. I'm a little drunk, on a Tuesday, because I'm a NG delinquent, and I needed spell check (twice) to tell me how to properly spell delinquent, AND I hate that you like brownie edges, but this is the highest honor I have ever received.  

Edited by CrinkledStraw

Just now, CrinkledStraw said:

Y'know. I'm a little drunk, on a Tuesday, because I'm an NG delinquent, and I needed spell check (twice) to tell me how to properly spell delinquent, AND I hate that you like brownie edges, but this is the highest honor I have ever received.  

Crink, my nation is at war right now but we are going to stop loading the nukes to make you brownies that are ALL GOO AND NOTHING BUT GOO SO HELP ME GOD. 

7 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I mean if you were retroactively declaring in defense of Fark dating back a year or so ago when DBDC raided this would at least make sense. You could've at least spun that one, this is just weak.

Johnny always has an even hand in all directions, Agree or disagree I can respect that 😃

1 hour ago, Elorian said:

Oh no! Not NG, my innocent, peaceful, pacifist friends...! Woe! Wooooeeee! 

(now back to my retirement home)

Always innocent, always peaceful. MEAT remembers 😁

1 hour ago, Elorian said:

Oh no! Not NG, my innocent, peaceful, pacifist friends...! Woe! Wooooeeee! 

(now back to my retirement home)

I tried to rename us as the Maroon Protection Agency and declare neutrality. It didn’t stick lol.