A Non Grata Declaration

3KURZ7Y.gif

Non Grata, accustomed to being recognized for peace, tranquility, poise, and elegance must brush aside our sophistication and descend into the abyss that is war. However ugly it may be, our cause is virtuous. Non Grata dedicates her nations to the most noble cause we can imagine. 

Ernest Hemingway once said, “They wrote in the old days that it is sweet and fitting to die for one's country. But in modern war, there is nothing sweet nor fitting in your dying. You will die like a dog for no good reason.” No offense to Hemingway, but he was obviously a coward and a fool. 

Because the nations of Non Grata can imagine no better fate than fighting, even dying, for our friends. Our pixels are nothing but our friendships are eternal.

oRHxthz.gif

Non Grata hereby declares war on the nations of the New Pacific Order in defense of our friends, Freehold of the Wolves and NATO. 

On Behalf of Non-Grata:

Lyanna, Sugar & Violence
Kerschbs, Closet Democrat
Erwin Schrodinger, Schrothodoxy Patriarch
Lenin, Advisor to Questionable propaganda
dane0, Blood God 
Caustic, Pope of Non Grata
Stewie, Dreadnought God-Emperor

VLun0WY.gif

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Non Grata won this world with us once when we formed Oculus together. I've never felt the need to double up on that achievement, but I don't blame you for trying to do it again under your own power.

All the tricks have been tried; all the cards have been played. There's no more need for bitterness or spite. Let's try to have some fun together, one last time.

1 minute ago, Mogar said:

Defending our allies from DBDC oppression, may the world one day be rid of bullies.

I mean if you were retroactively declaring in defense of Fark dating back a year or so ago when DBDC raided this would at least make sense. You could've at least spun that one, this is just weak.

12 minutes ago, Sarkin said:

Non Grata won this world with us once when we formed Oculus together. I've never felt the need to double up on that achievement, but I don't blame you for trying to do it again under your own power.

All the tricks have been tried; all the cards have been played. There's no more need for bitterness or spite. Let's try to have some fun together, one last time.

We’re under no illusion that this is a winnable outcome. Good luck trying to stagger all of us 6 months from now though!

12 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Agreed.

I know you’ve never been a patient man, but this is a marathon not a sprint. What happens the first few days doesn’t make a difference, we’re in this for the long haul.

Deus Vult.