Jump to content

Name This War Thread - DOOM - FTW/NATO War


Tevron
 Share

Recommended Posts

My personal enjoyment of The Boys aside, the placeholder name of the war is a bit ill inspired and lacking in the community aspect of naming wars. Come up with some clever war names people, you can do it!!!

https://cybernations.fandom.com/wiki/Herogasm_War

^ The current wiki page, written by Wiki-warrior Smitty

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Tevron said:

My personal enjoyment of The Boys aside, the placeholder name of the war is a bit ill inspired and lacking in the community aspect of naming wars. Come up with some clever war names people, you can do it!!!

https://cybernations.fandom.com/wiki/Herogasm_War

^ The current wiki page, written by Wiki-warrior Smitty

 

 

 

You named a war, "Snake Eyes" and the other side called it "Korlath Wars". Community aspect lolololol. @Korlath I don't think you check CN anymore, but the wiki should say "Korlath Wars". RIP. 

 

bfLhkpB.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Tevron said:

My personal enjoyment of The Boys aside, the placeholder name of the war is a bit ill inspired and lacking in the community aspect of naming wars. Come up with some clever war names people, you can do it!!!

https://cybernations.fandom.com/wiki/Herogasm_War

^ The current wiki page, written by Wiki-warrior Smitty

 

 

 

What exactly is wrong with the name of the war?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Perception Check War was suggested by @Velocity earlier today. I thought that was alright, but I thought maybe something more Doomy or nato / wolves oriented.

Another idea he pitched was North Atlantic Doom Expedition, but then we're missing the wolves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let's see...bunch of over-the-hill people running around with superhero costume avatars banging on each other.  Yeah, Herogasm War fits.  😆

 

But I'd also like to suggest at this point: Mrs. Olson's War.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ChairmanHal said:

Let's see...bunch of over-the-hill people running around with superhero costume avatars banging on each other.  Yeah, Herogasm War fits.  😆

 

^^^^ This guy gets it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, ChairmanHal said:

Let's see...bunch of over-the-hill people running around with superhero costume avatars banging on each other.  Yeah, Herogasm War fits.  😆

 

But I'd also like to suggest at this point: Mrs. Olson's War.


Welp, I agree 100% with ChairmanHal and it’s probably time for me to leave CN now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, kerschbs said:


Welp, I agree 100% with ChairmanHal and it’s probably time for me to leave CN now. 

Whatever animosity we had is best left in the museum exhibit case in the Ancient History section, next to the Sphinx or 'Sph1nx' more properly, may he RIP. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ChairmanHal said:

Whatever animosity we had is best left in the museum exhibit case in the Ancient History section, next to the Sphinx or 'Sph1nx' more properly, may he RIP. 


haha fair enough

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

 

You named a war, "Snake Eyes" and the other side called it "Korlath Wars". Community aspect lolololol. @Korlath I don't think you check CN anymore, but the wiki should say "Korlath Wars". RIP. 

 

bfLhkpB.gif


Codark named the war actually:

unknown.png

The reasoning came about because of Smitty's request for impartiality.

unknown.png

Thanks for the credit, but it was FTW who came up with the name. I did support and push for it though, because it was a good name with a good reason. I'd rather you not make the thread about me though, as it seems like we should focus on finding a decent name to prevent a CN wiki edit war. You're also welcome to just keep voicing support for your choice. That's fine too. Live and let live.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, berbers said:

So the naming has already been done in the other thread, clearly the 18th war of Argent relevancy.

This is the one I like thus far.  However - too early.  Give it at least 2 rounds of fighting and !@#$ posting.  Then we will see.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

"you" meaning "your" side lmao

FTW isn't on my side this war, I think you must be mistaken. As I said, I'd appreciate if you at least focused on trying to come up with a name :) But you do you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...