Unforeseen Conflict Resolution (UCR)

1 hour ago, Bionic redhead said:

Well as NPO you would know all about dodgy CBs. But are you seriously suggesting that UCR deliberately started a war where they are outnumbered 10-1?

I"m curious, as a member of Fark whose alliance's last wars were...

Against CCC/KoRT as part of Polaris's random attack on them with the CB of we don't like you...
Against Sparta as part of a dogpile because Polaris didn't like Sparta...
Against Sparta in a dogpile motivated by politics from another world in the "For Steve War"...

What exactly is the deal with your alliance and whining about CBs? When did they start mattering to you? Why did they start mattering to you?

Will you wait until someone else delivers you a CB to react to? Really? In this year of Bob's history?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Bionic redhead said:

But are you seriously suggesting that UCR deliberately started a war where they are outnumbered 10-1?

Inexplicably, yes, they do keep picking fights with us. We're happy to oblige, and I have to imagine they're getting something from the experience; otherwise they would presumably stop doing it.

So, from a certain point of view, maybe it's a win-win for everyone involved. 

2 hours ago, Tevron said:

Against CCC/KoRT as part of Polaris's random attack on them with the CB of we don't like you...
Against Sparta in a dogpile motivated by politics from another world in the "For Steve War"...

What exactly is the deal with your alliance and whining about CBs? When did they start mattering to you? Why did they start mattering to you?

Will you wait until someone else delivers you a CB to react to? Really? In this year of Bob's history?

Tevron for the win haha  

Al

5 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

id say 4-1... and yes from my history with their leadership they are that stupid....🤦‍♂️

AL

Not gonna lie, I lol'd.

4 hours ago, Tevron said:

I mean our CB in at least two of those wars (I legit cannot remember what happened in the XX-Sparta war and the wiki isn't helping me) was "some idiot declared war on our allies, so we're going to defend them", but sure, misrepresent things like that.

I think CBs started mattering to Fark some time around the 7th January 2007 when Goons decided that a bunch of 300NS nations that didn't care what Goons did actually represented a serious threat to Goons and decided to spend six months trying to wipe us out from the game.

7 hours ago, Bionic redhead said:

Not gonna lie, I lol'd.

Hahaha stop... your making me like you haha

1 hour ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

dude raid someone I am allied with so I can get nuked down to you ❤️

I think yall need to find your own raid, then maybe after some fighting you'll be warmed up enough to go a round with Bundy.

Al

15 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

Kinda like that one I had on Fark when your leader was caught sending secret aid to an AA at war.

Oh wait.

Considering you just made that up, yes it would be an example of a dodgy CB.

Wait, is this referring to that time when a whole bunch of NPO nations broke the game's rules in order to spam fake aid packages?

1 hour ago, Bionic redhead said:

Considering you just made that up, yes it would be an example of a dodgy CB.

Wait, is this referring to that time when a whole bunch of NPO nations broke the game's rules in order to spam fake aid packages?

Related to August 2019 when FARK were sending secret aid to Non Grata during Hazardous Materials War. oneeightytwo and realpal were the two nations which were determined to be the senders.

2 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Related to August 2019 when FARK were sending secret aid to Non Grata during Hazardous Materials War. oneeightytwo and realpal were the two nations which were determined to be the senders.

So that's a yes, it was the time NPO broke CN rules by spamming people with fake aid requests. Considering NPO hasn't done anything about it in 3 years I've got to assume that they don't really think it's an issue.

45 minutes ago, Bionic redhead said:

So that's a yes, it was the time NPO broke CN rules by spamming people with fake aid requests. Considering NPO hasn't done anything about it in 3 years I've got to assume that they don't really think it's an issue.

It's not our place judgment on whether or not that occurred. That is for forces beyond our comprehension to rule and deliberate on. In regards to the second part , it is likely that the statute of limitations is over, so no real gain in chasing up that CB.

Should we get back to "Friends of Doom" vs UCR?

So that's a yes, it was the time NPO broke CN rules by spamming people with fake aid requests. 

I love when people sit on the OWF and break rules by pretending to be a mod, all while throwing accusations that Pacifica has broken rules. :popcorn:

Considering NPO hasn't done anything about it in 3 years I've got to assume that they don't really think it's an issue.

Oh, but I did do something about it. I went to your bloc mates in Polaris and informed them that if it didn't cease and desist, FARK would also become a crater. x3

But Franz is right. You should really stop derailing topics simply because you can't stop acting as if you have any form of moral high ground.

Edited by DeathAdder

12 hours ago, Bionic redhead said:

Considering NPO hasn't done anything about it in 3 years I've got to assume that they don't really think it's an issue.

Oh, they do stuff. They keep people staggered and sit there like punching bags and let the minions do all the work.

1 hour ago, Thrash said:

Oh, they do stuff. They keep people staggered and sit there like punching bags and let the minions do all the work.

I mean, keeping someone staggered with limited hits so you can focus on spying their WC is a lot smarter than piling on them and continuously busting them down.

But, I wouldn't expect you to have any better of a grasp on mechanics than you do on FA, so.

20 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Do something about it? 

Edit: they weren’t the only ones sending aid either. 😈

Oh, that'd have been RIA.

Soxirella, TCTriangle, Stewie, Joe Stupid and kerschbs were the nations who received secret aid around the late August 2019 cycle, of which kerschbs and Caustic received secret aid during the early August 2019 cycle.

Either way, it's over 2 and a half years ago, unless of course UCR mysteriously end up getting secret aid?

On 4/29/2022 at 9:33 AM, kerschbs said:

Do something about it? 

Edit: they weren’t the only ones sending aid either. 😈

I mean, you surrendered even with alliances sending you aid, so. :popcorn:

I believe it's your turn to declare a war, since we declared the last three.