Jump to content

The best bits of the war that dane0 started so far.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am beyond annoyed that CK sold all of her infra. I was looking forward to nuking her.

 

I fully regret my decision to listen to Non Grata leadership when they told me to enter peace mode. From this day forward I go back to doing whatever I want no matter how stupid and counterproductive it may be. I'll even start collecting taxes with guerilla camps. Again.

 

Boog, I am coming out in a few days. Please, please do not disappoint. Fight back. Nuke me. Burn my infrastructure. Help me realize...a dream.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

I am beyond annoyed that CK sold all of her infra. I was looking forward to nuking her.

 

I fully regret my decision to listen to Non Grata leadership when they told me to enter peace mode. From this day forward I go back to doing whatever I want no matter how stupid and counterproductive it may be. I'll even start collecting taxes with guerilla camps. Again.

 

Boog, I am coming out in a few days. Please, please do not disappoint. Fight back. Nuke me. Burn my infrastructure. Help me realize...a dream.

Surely that would mean The First Order's neutrality thing will go out of the window?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

 

No you will not, Sir. You. Will. Not. 

 

 

The man wants to collect with guerrilla camps. Why won't you let him?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/5/2021 at 12:51 PM, citizenkane said:
  • Claiming to LOVEEEEEEEEE casualties but having a fallout shelter system. 
  • Losing almost all their GAs
  • Wasting cash to get my warchest.
  • He used 14 nukes in 1 day. 

 

So much for the 'NG mighty military' 

 

Oh, and in the war I have with him, I have over twice the number of casualties. 

 

No wonder he isnt a trium of NG anymore. Doesnt know how to fight properly in game. 

 

Can NG please send someone better?  

 

Cobra knows how to fight, we are known as fighters. And dutifully, NG will be dispatched. 

You're really losing your grip on things, aren't you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

No you will not, Sir. You. Will. Not.

There are situations in which collecting with Guerrilla Camps makes sense.

 

The Fallout Shelter System also has its uses, by the way.

 

(noobs)

 

Edited by jerdge
has not ha
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, dane0 said:

CK hasn't hit me again since she posted this. 🤔 Must have been too embarrassed at being lit up by y'all.

 

Have you noticed that she has yet to respond to anyone on this thread? It's almost like we called her out and she got upset and left.

trump_sad.jpg?width=812&height=609

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Londo Mollari said:

Collecting with guerrilla camps should be a surrender term not a strategy.  😁

 

I did it all the time the last time FTW was at war. My collections were !@#$, that is for sure. 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/8/2021 at 1:15 AM, Smitty256 said:

 

Have you noticed that she has yet to respond to anyone on this thread? It's almost like we called her out and she got upset and left.

 

 

That's her MO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

On 6/6/2021 at 12:19 AM, Lyanna Mormont said:

No you will not, Sir. You. Will. Not. 

 I feel personally attacked by this. Just because I collected with GC's in peace time for nearly a year does not mean anything....

 

Also, congrats on being a winner dane0!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

 

 I feel personally attacked by this. Just because I collected with GC's in peace time for nearly a year does not mean anything....

 

Also, congrats on being a winner dane0!

Almost an entire year of GC collections? My opinion of CCC is now much higher than it already was.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, A1ph4 0m3ga said:

 

 I feel personally attacked by this. Just because I collected with GC's in peace time for nearly a year does not mean anything....

 

Also, congrats on being a winner dane0!

 

14 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Almost an entire year of GC collections? My opinion of CCC is now much higher than it already was.

 

bruh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...