Blame the Intern: a Fark/TIE ODP

D5XulJZ.png

The Time that oneeightytwo was Chatting with Tankobite and Tank Explained (mansplained) Feelings to oneeightytwo and All He Got Was Some Napoleon Memes and this Treaty

Tank said, “Optional Defense Pacts (often referred to as ODP's) are a type of inter-alliance treaty wherein the signatory alliances may optionally defend each other if attacked, though such action is not required as it would be for a MDP. In practice, ODP's often function as ToA's. One variation of an ODP is the Optional Defense and Aggression Pact (oDAP/ODoAP/ODAP), wherein an alliance may both optionally defend another if attacked and optionally participate in aggressive actions with other signatories. They are one step above ToA's and one step below MDP's on the Spectrum of Interalliance Treaties.”

To which oneeightytwo said, “ODP, yeah, that one. Sounds good. I bet we can get the Intern to write this for us.”

Tank replied, “My nation is too small to nuke her but I will just start talking about Napoleon till she agrees to write the treaty for us.”

Then oneeightytwo and Tankobite went on their merry way, happy to talk about their feelings with each other and looking forward to their brand new treaty and the growing friendship between FARK and The Imperial Entente.  

Signed for FARK:

One_Eighty_Two - Submitter

905 - Squirrel

TF Council - Arcane, Slick Johnson, Decide R Inchief, BozDaBoz, Yak

Signed for The Imperial Entente:

Tankobite - Emperor

Shtanto - Prince Imperial

Lucius Optimus - Acting Chancellor

Lord Morgan the Blue - Recruiting Sergeant

Ddaring - Minister of Commerce

Imperial_seal.png

4 minutes ago, One Eighty Two said:

To which oneeightytwo said, “ODP, yeah, that one. Sounds good. I bet we can get the Intern to write this for us.”

Tank replied, “My nation is too small to nuke her but I will just start talking about Napoleon till she agrees to write the treaty for us.”

I will agree to almost anything to avoid more lectures about Napoleon. 

I love when my friends make friends with my other friends! 

Congrats!

1 hour ago, Lyanna Mormont said:

I will agree to almost anything to avoid more lectures about Napoleon. 

I love when my friends make friends with my other friends! 

Congrats!

Lyanna, I'm hurt but not surprised.

Thanks FARK!