DBDC Announcement

27 minutes ago, Banned said:

There's a section in the document on reasons.  If we are at war with you, I'm sure we might convey those reasons with you in private if we decide.

You, my friend, can doublethink and doubletalk all you want to avoid being defined as what you actually are. 

You're still rogues. If NG were labelled rogues a year ago for their conduct, then you are without a doubt deserving of that label now.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

You, my friend, can doublethink and doubletalk all you want to avoid being defined as what you actually are. 

You're still rogues. If NG were labelled rogues a year ago for their conduct, then you are without a doubt deserving of that label now.

Considering you just give that label out every time something doesn't go your way, but somehow it never seems to apply to you and yours for doing the same stuff, it doesn't really mean much coming from you.

3 hours ago, Banned said:

Considering you just give that label out every time something doesn't go your way, but somehow it never seems to apply to you and yours for doing the same stuff, it doesn't really mean much coming from you.

Apples and Oranges. You've directly hit two of my allies now while flying two different flags. It ain't a case of things not going my way; it's a case of you doing things which fit the definition of a rogue. If an ally of someone we raid has an issue with it then they're welcome to saddle up and do something about it, I'm sure you would welcome the same.

You plink at the low-hanging fruit because you guys don't wanna risk climbing the tree any higher.

We plink at the low-hanging fruit because statistically we cannot climb the tree to reach higher fast enough.

Meanwhile, the fruit at the top just sits there while we both plink and plink away at things. I got no problem with your raiding in general as long as it doesn't touch my allies. I'm just pointing it out for the people at the back because you've hit my allies.

2 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

Apples and Oranges. You've directly hit two of my allies now while flying two different flags. It ain't a case of things not going my way; it's a case of you doing things which fit the definition of a rogue. If an ally of someone we raid has an issue with it then they're welcome to saddle up and do something about it, I'm sure you would welcome the same.

You plink at the low-hanging fruit because you guys don't wanna risk climbing the tree any higher.

We plink at the low-hanging fruit because statistically we cannot climb the tree to reach higher fast enough.

Meanwhile, the fruit at the top just sits there while we both plink and plink away at things. I got no problem with your raiding in general as long as it doesn't touch my allies. I'm just pointing it out for the people at the back because you've hit my allies.

I mean, you're welcome to have allies that aren't low-hanging fruit anytime you want I guess.

2 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I don't make and maintain alliances with people based on their statistics. Otherwise you'd see us tangled up in the treaty web just like everyone else.

Your grandstanding is frivolous- a habit beyond the most Glutinous I’ve seen in here ages.

Tone it down oinker, hogs get fed but pigs get slaughtered.

11 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Your grandstanding is frivolous- a habit beyond the most Glutinous I’ve seen in here ages.

Tone it down oinker, hogs get fed but pigs get slaughtered.

So that's why you get slaughtered then?

21 hours ago, Galtian Commune said:

Curious, I thought this DoW applied to everyone in perpetuity. 

To clear this up for anyone else with reading comprehension problems: this DoW wasn’t a “DoW on Avalanche”.

Yet no one bats an eye as DBDC literally declares war on the planet. Bravo you guys, it’s amazing how many faint hearted alliances around here tremble in fear of you. 

On 11/12/2020 at 12:28 PM, Banned said:

Yall have been rogues for 7 years. At heart everyone seems to be pixel huggers and that is the only thing protecting you. 

2 hours ago, Krihelion said:

At heart everyone seems to be pixel huggers and that is the only thing protecting you. 

Nations do what they feel they must to protect their own self interests.  That has been going on for years and is the basis of the entire "alliance" system in the first place. 

8 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

Nations do what they feel they must to protect their own self interests.  That has been going on for years and is the basis of the entire "alliance" system in the first place. 

NG's self interests.

tenor.gif?itemid=17812125 

2 hours ago, kerschbs said:

WC will never understand our way of life. She’s much more interested in protecting her nations self interests (read pixels) than anything else. 

You guys put up one hell of a fight when we hit you, I'll give you that.  No wait, that must've been another raid.  My notes on NG read "Got hit, offered peace, cried a lot."

5 hours ago, kerschbs said:

WC will never understand our way of life. She’s much more interested in protecting her nations self interests (read pixels) than anything else. 

Total hogwash.  Your way of life is really no different than anyone else.  Your guy offered peace, which was entirely in his self interest (read pixels).

1 hour ago, Krihelion said:

Ah yes, the "he offered peace so we arent rogues" moral high ground

Moral high ground?!  Okay, that hurts.  No one has accused me of even pretending such trash in years.   I am sure that was intended as an insult as someone from Non Grata talking about moral high ground is hilarious. 

No, no, it's more "come at me, bro." 

8 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

Total hogwash.  Your way of life is really no different than anyone else.  Your guy offered peace, which was entirely in his self interest (read pixels).

Your mistake is thinking I’m taking about this raid event. I’ve burned my nation to nothing multiple times, you’ve tucked tail and run every chance you’ve ever had.

Edited by kerschbs

4 hours ago, kerschbs said:

Your mistake is thinking I’m taking about this raid event. I’ve burned my nation to nothing multiple times, you’ve tucked tail and run every chance you’ve ever had.

At least part of this is easily verifiable. 

WC sprints away from her alliance and treaties to hit someone, then scurries back to an alliance with treaties for protection over and over in perpetuity. 

It's a wonder she has the time for such antics. I know she's busy.

4 hours ago, CrinkledStraw said:

At least part of this is easily verifiable. 

WC sprints away from her alliance and treaties to hit someone, then scurries back to an alliance with treaties for protection over and over in perpetuity. 

It's a wonder she has the time for such antics. I know she's busy.

^^^

DBDC and Claws should merge already, the back and forth is blatant. Wanna raid safely? Just pay DBDC a visit, raid for a bit and go back home when you're done.

On 11/9/2020 at 9:51 PM, Galtian Commune said:

dbdc2.png

Without prejudice, DBDC hereby declares war on all nations

“I shall now be great above all the beings created and formed. I am the sun, the light, the moon,” 
he exclaimed. “Great is my splendor. Because of me men shall walk and conquer. For my eyes 
are of silver, bright, resplendent as precious stones, as emeralds; my teeth shine like perfect 
stones, like the face of the sky. My nose shines afar like the moon, my throne is of silver, and the 
face of the earth is lighted when I pass before my throne. 
“So, then, I am the sun, I am the moon, for all mankind. So shall it be, because I can see very 
far.” 
So Vucub-Caquix spoke. But he was not really the sun; he was only vainglorious of his feathers 
and his riches. And he could see only as far as the horizon, and he could not see over all the 
world.

20201115-143407.jpg

It was only to bring about the death of Vucub-Caquix that they did this, because it seemed wicked 
to them that he should become so arrogant.