DBDC Announcement

7 hours ago, jerdge said:

Getting flattened for raids gone wrong likely isn't what most people would consider earning honour.

Yeah, nah I disagree but I respect your view. To me, a fight is a fight. Ofc if a raid goes wrong you try to fix it through diplomacy [just had to deal with that myself] but if diplomacy fails? Well you start blasting and go down swinging.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

It is not SOP, but Cuba never forbid it either.  Individual raiders have a lot of freedom.  When I was raided by a DBDC nation before joining  I and the the persons who were attacked returned GA fire and got a message back saying essentially "I'll consider this even and we can peace out or I'll let nukes fly if peace is not accepted - you're choice."  We decided to consider it even.  You probably never had direct confirmation because there is no specific SOP.  

I feel zero need to demonstrate that I have balls.  Hard pass. 

You may one day want to demonstrate having a spine however.

On 11/14/2020 at 4:47 PM, White Chocolate said:

Moral high ground?!  Okay, that hurts.  No one has accused me of even pretending such trash in years.   I am sure that was intended as an insult as someone from Non Grata talking about moral high ground is hilarious. 

No, no, it's more "come at me, bro." 

Lmao ya'll truly aren't what you used to be. You operate knowing that you will never be attacked in a defensive war. If you didn't care about your pixels then you wouldn't accept peace. 

3 minutes ago, Galtian Commune said:

So you’d rather us level everyone we raided instead of send peace after GA’s? 

yeah

then again all you do is raid easy targets with no other people that can counter lmao

"Declare war on all nations" declares war on tiny alliances and inactive. Fearsome warriors for sure. 

Edited by Krihelion

On 11/21/2020 at 8:43 PM, Galtian Commune said:

So you’d rather us level everyone we raided instead of send peace after GA’s? 

Yes. Mainly because I’m bored and it might spark enough anger that these useless ass alliances on this planet wake up and defend themselves. 

On 11/18/2020 at 11:33 AM, White Chocolate said:

You may one day want to try diplomacy in lieu of goading.

Pray tell, what constitutes diplomacy in this day and age? Pretending that I have even an iota of respect for your trash heap of an alliance? Bah. Whatever else may be said of me, I have always been honest and to the point. I'll continue to goad away.

53 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Says someone in DBDC.

Boring shticks for boring people.

I don’t mind DBDC, they’ve been living in a different world for ever and I respect them for what they were able to become. The entire world has either feared or avoided them for years. I wish they’d have done a little more than torment XX/SF and their underlings for the last decade or so but it is what it is.

However to see WC take their banner and crow like she’s not someone who runs and hides at a moments notice is a little rich. 

Edited by kerschbs

2 hours ago, kerschbs said:

I don’t mind DBDC, they’ve been living in a different world for ever and I respect them for what they were able to become. The entire world has either feared or avoided them for years. I wish they’d have done a little more than torment XX/SF and their underlings for the last decade or so but it is what it is.

However to see WC take their banner and crow like she’s not someone who runs and hides at a moments notice is a little rich. 

*Watches WC rush into a burning building, save everyone, and then run out*

Hey everyone, look at WC running from that fire!

14 hours ago, Stewie said:

Upper tier nations are mostly war dodging cowards?

I would call it apathy. 

19 hours ago, Thrash said:

Someday, someone's gonna bite back. Don't know how you guys have so much luck.

It isn't luck.

Dead game is dead. For the vast number of nations the thought of having to open up CN for a week straight and push all those buttons? Just the thought makes them feel exhausted. It is akin to asking someone to willingly feel depressed. So yeah, of course DBDC can vulture across the nations and pick at corpses. Whatever gets the blood flowing I guess.