information regarding GOONS

MinesomeMC

Hello players of CN, my name is MinesomeMC I'm a well known player on the game Politics and War. I have a question regarding GOONS, an alliance that migrated from here to PnW recently. Their presence is unwelcomed as they've harrassed several of us and recently have been involved with a large scandal regarding costing someones job by claiming they are a pedophile. Currently  they are the most disliked alliance in the game, but are protected by the vast NPO-Black Knights sphere. If you have any info regarding GOONs and their behaviour and what they've done here. Please feel free to let me know.

Thank You,

MinesomeMC

MinesomeMC,

Once I was riding my bike across the plains of my nation and a well known member of Goons happened upon me. He stopped walking and raised his hand and I stopped riding my bike and pulled up next to him. He asked me where he could find water and I pointed him to a well nearby. He thanked me and went on his way. 

Maybe if my alliance happened to find some tech in the mail, I could think of some more stories about Goons and their going ons here, jog my memory so to speak. *wink*

4 hours ago, MinesomeMC said:

Hello players of CN, my name is MinesomeMC I'm a well known player on the game Politics and War. I have a question regarding GOONS, an alliance that migrated from here to PnW recently. Their presence is unwelcomed as they've harrassed several of us and recently have been involved with a large scandal regarding costing someones job by claiming they are a pedophile. Currently  they are the most disliked alliance in the game, but are protected by the vast NPO-Black Knights sphere. If you have any info regarding GOONs and their behaviour and what they've done here. Please feel free to let me know.

Thank You,

MinesomeMC

Huh, well I don't play Minecraft, so I haven't really heard of you.  Apart from that and your second post here, everything else sounds about right.  Maybe there was always Something Awful about those GOONS.  Really not throwing any stones or accusations here though.   Someone else can probably better help you with your questions shortly. 

NPO might have some huge tentacles around though (which also seem very anime-like) for "friendly" or otherwise... maybe depending on whose side you're on.

The last GOONS alliance to exist disbanded sometime around 2014 or 2015, remnants of whom mostly merged into Umbrella (successor of the Genmay alliance), remnants of whom then mostly merged into NPO.  Hope this helps. 

17 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

you think this is a game?

Wait this is a game?

6 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

Oh the irony. :facepalm:

Now kindly piss off and whinge elsewhere.

Whine* also I dont care u can go feck off

12 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Absolutely. Thats why its gonna be dealt with 

What are you gonna do hit my CN nation, like I'd care.

On 11/21/2019 at 11:53 PM, MinesomeMC said:

Hello players of CN, my name is MinesomeMC I'm a well known player on the game Politics and War. I have a question regarding GOONS, an alliance that migrated from here to PnW recently. Their presence is unwelcomed as they've harrassed several of us and recently have been involved with a large scandal regarding costing someones job by claiming they are a pedophile. Currently  they are the most disliked alliance in the game,

The solution is simple, leave Politics and War entirely and come over to Cybernations.  Bring your entire group and encourage allies to do the same. 

On 11/22/2019 at 6:53 AM, MinesomeMC said:

Thank You,

MinesomeMC

GOONS or GOONs (I forgot which was what) had a long history and at least two meaningful incarnations, several leaders, have been involved in countless events big and small, had probably well over one or two thousand total members across their history. As everything else here they died out at some point in the last years.

Nobody will tell you anything meaningful (to you), especially as you didn't say what kind of information you're looking for and what do you need it for.

Aside from mild amusement (for other people which are not you), this thread's value is next to zero and that's due to how poorly you started it. Sorry if my comment sounds too harsh, feel free to ignore/mock it, I won't mind.