information regarding GOONS

MinesomeMC

On 11/23/2019 at 7:07 PM, Kyrilnys said:

At this point you should just edit your opening post to say GOONS just isn't trolling you hard enough and you want all of Planet Bob to help them do so.

All 8 of us

Curious to follow up on the story though, for example, whether or not the guy really was pedo, did his job involve children, etc.

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 7:25 PM, White Chocolate said:

The solution is simple, leave Politics and War entirely and come over to Cybernations.  Bring your entire group and encourage allies to do the same. 

hahaha exacly.

Is it always common practice for PnW players to attempt mining information from CN so you can metagame over there, as opposed to creating a winning Alliance bloc and making up your own occasions of war?

This is like the third instance I've seen since I was finally convinced to come over and start smashing you kids, so, j/w.

Since your attempt to troll us backfired hard, I don't expect you to still be paying attention enough to answer this.

Edited by DeathAdder

On 12/31/2019 at 3:34 PM, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

langoons.png

All anyone needs to really know, although spoiler: Libertarians win in the end. lol

Honestly, at first glance I thought that you were making a satire of Meth/their incarnations, then I realized that it was you yourself posting it. Whatever was your intent, well done and thanks!

On 1/1/2020 at 12:42 PM, jerdge said:

Honestly, at first glance I thought that you were making a satire of Meth/their incarnations, then I realized that it was you yourself posting it. Whatever was your intent, well done and thanks!

He's the gift that keeps on giving.  The rodeo clown that has entertained generations of GOONS, now across multiple worlds.

Also he doesn't know what 'Apocrypha' means.

On 1/6/2020 at 3:57 PM, Sardonic said:

He's the gift that keeps on giving.  The rodeo clown that has entertained generations of GOONS, now across multiple worlds.

Also he doesn't know what 'Apocrypha' means.

I represented CDS at a meeting today with LoSS and ACID.  After consulting with LUE, GATO, .NAAC and the rest of the League.  GOONS has 72 hours to leave the Black Team.   

• 4 weeks later...

Surely you are aware that in order to demonstrate your fitness to receive this intelligence you must first progress through Camp Lemonparty and then through Camp Meatspin, taking care not to err so gravely that you find yourself doing penance in Camp Tubgirl.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
14 hours ago, Xaranthius said:

I'm a little amazed this "game" is still going in any capacity. Also, GOONS? GOONS never die. 

Ha.  Nice dig (no sarcasm).

Welcome back - enjoy the nostalgia blast!

On 1/1/2020 at 1:42 PM, jerdge said:

I am really sad I missed this post the first time around, well done.