Disposal of Caustic Elements and Hazardous Materials

4 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Yes. Rogues get purged from the World. I thought this was established already.

Rogues get purged from the world? This literally isn’t how any of this has worked for years. Did you hit your head and time travel back to 2008 or something?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Good thing we're not rogues.

Unknown Smurf wasn’t a rogue then either, he was in Kaskus. The war between Kaskus : MI6 was an alliance war.

DeathAdder hasn’t changed a bit.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

NPO were never my enemies, even when I was in Sparta.

Maybe yours.

The only understandings that came to pass is NG actually bothered to do something you didn't, so, you're cheering them on. Same !@#$ since SF, Mogar.

I have done plenty over our history and do not need to speak to my own place towards this game, you could not hope to compare dicks there and win.

I believe in the concept of getting rid of the dead husks towards other AA, if you have no interest in actually fighting for a flag then you should perhaps disband.

I could argue that NPO's history is going to be keeping a half dozen dead alliances alive out of fear of the parts which would easily spring to life, it's likely going to be the most disappointing part of our history, the problem is your unwillingness to get rid of your chaff that is the problem.

Consider making better choices and we would even see population growth again given the right circumstances.

1 minute ago, kerschbs said:

2 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Hell NG should have hit you instead, we probably could have gotten you to disband CLAWS.

That would have been much more like the NG that I knew and hated.  Too bad you only thought of that now. 

2 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

You see, normally people try to deny things like this.  It's not a good look, to openly declare your belief that you can (A) arbitrarily declare that any alliance you don't like are "rogues" and then (B) decide that they aren't allowed to play the game anymore.  It's a very bad look, but thank you for very clearly laying this out for us.  I'd expect no less from such a historically vile and treacherous group of bureaucratic thugs.

Why would I deny they were going rogue on multiple AA's and already had individuals from those AA's sitting on them, slowly warring them out of the World?

Rogues get purged from the world? This literally isn’t how any of this has worked for years. Did you hit your head and time travel back to 2008 or something?

Maybe you just weren't paying attention?

People have been getting warred out for going rogue quite regularly.

Come on, be fair. The guy was a leader of Sparta. It's not like he was ever allowed to go on a power trip before. Keep in mind that's the alliance that was forced to apologize to me in Karma. They attacked me after I ghosted NPO.

1 minute ago, White Chocolate said:

That would have been much more like the NG that I knew and hated.  Too bad you only thought of that now. 

I don't see a reason to engage claws.  Though from the leak I've seen from your internal announcements you'll be seeing us soon enough.

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Unknown Smurf wasn’t a rogue then either, he was in Kaskus. The war between Kaskus : MI6 was an alliance war.

DeathAdder hasn’t changed a bit.

The war started because Kaskus were defending LN, who were going to be wiped out for roguery.

I never said I wanted to wipe US/Kaskus out, I merely stated that I would happily help to stall out the Kaskus front if it allowed a focus on Methrage and his lackies, who I wanted wiped out.

The main reason nations leave isn't because of wars, in fact, it is because of the lack of wars.  It's because the world is so incredibly boring, and the power structure is fearful of mixing things up.  Probably partly because you have awful leaders like Canik in power, they don't have the balls or the skill to take risks and do anything great.  They just gather a bunch of dead NS into a large alliance that is hilariously incapable of defending itself.  That's the total extent of their skill set.  To just gather bloat and decay.

We back to disbanding

1 minute ago, White Chocolate said:

Is staying alive worth dying a slow death? I had used to think my understanding of your morality had war as something that had to happen on occasion. It was something RIA had always respected of your alliance culture.

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Why would I deny they were going rogue on multiple AA's and already had individuals from those AA's sitting on them, slowly warring them out of the World?

Maybe you just weren't paying attention?

People have been getting warred out for going rogue quite regularly.

Eternal war has never been something that any of the greats advocated, that has been something several great wars about. Pushing those sorts of ideals is not something one would be hard pressed to actually defend from a political standpoint.

2 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

The main reason nations leave isn't because of wars, in fact, it is because of the lack of wars.  It's because the world is so incredibly boring, and the power structure is fearful of mixing things up.  Probably partly because you have awful leaders like Canik in power, they don't have the balls or the skill to take risks and do anything great.  They just gather a bunch of dead NS into a large alliance that is hilariously incapable of defending itself.  That's the total extent of their skill set.  To just gather bloat and decay.

I am quite sure that the repetitive warfare in Bipolar, PB/NpO, Grudge, Dave, etc, drove a lot of people away, so, I disagree that wars won't drive people away-- they do.

As for Canik's awful leadership, well, he could've been handled quite easily without needing to scam Oculus. NG opted to do all of that and more.

3 minutes ago, Mogar said:

We back to disbanding

Is staying alive worth dying a slow death? I had used to think my understanding of your morality had war as something that had to happen on occasion. It was something RIA had always respected of your alliance culture.

Eternal war has never been something that any of the greats advocated, that has been something several great wars about. Pushing those sorts of ideals is not something one would be hard pressed to actually defend from a political standpoint.

I don't remember you coming to the defense of Methrage when he was going rogue, or anyone else outside of Smurf.

8 minutes ago, Mogar said:

FAN? Vox? Outspoken leaders of alliances getting curbstomped? Don't kid yourself, eternal war has always been something NPO has been willing to pursue whenever it thought it could get away with it. Even the "greats" over there are guilty of that.

When the world had a future the threat of eternal war may have held some specter. But at the end it means nothing, unless those who joined Non Grata were ignorant of what they were signing up for.

1 hour ago, Rebel Virginia said:

FAN? Vox? Outspoken leaders of alliances getting curbstomped? Don't kid yourself, eternal war has always been something NPO has been willing to pursue whenever it thought it could get away with it. Even the "greats" over there are guilty of that.

When the world had a future the threat of eternal war may have held some specter. But at the end it means nothing, unless those who joined Non Grata were ignorant of what they were signing up for.

Eternal war for alliances is a rather self defeating strategy unless your goal is to gloat over suffocation.

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

I don't remember you coming to the defense of Methrage when he was going rogue, or anyone else outside of Smurf.

I didn't like Methrage, and I have never supported a non diplomatic resolution, I spent many years in this world seeking a resolution to whatever problems arose. Anyone who wants to partake in our world should be welcomed, not pushed away.

25 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

Why disband and then come back?  Either stay as an alliance and actually do something or disband and move on.

Why exist and do nothing but collect taxes barely alive? A majority of alliances could be attacked and it would take a week for anyone in leadership to notice.

16 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Wouldn’t you call fighting a war doing something?

Yes.

Edited by Mogar

16 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I didn't like Methrage, and I have never supported a non diplomatic resolution, I spent many years in this world seeking a resolution to whatever problems arose. Anyone who wants to partake in our world should be welcomed, not pushed away.

Only when it's convenient or you can be bothered to wake up and realize something is even happening, but, keep pretending that rogues never got warred until they went away.

Edited by DeathAdder

9 minutes ago, kerschbs said:

Wouldn’t you call fighting a war doing something?

NG disbanded, that should have been the end of it. 

You gave me !@#$ for disbanding an alliance.  At least when *I* decide it is time to disband, I keep it that way.   

NG on the other hand disbanded, then attacked people using the NG AA, including IRON who was NG's ally in Oculus, while at the same time poaching your other former allies members, etc.   If you REALLY wanted to attack IRON, the way to do it with balls would have been to leave Oculus as an alliance and plot.  Hell, you could have even plotted first and left Oculus after.  It would be nasty,  but still within the "bad boy" reputation of NG.

When your former allies finally decided enough is enough and attack, you complain.  That is not fighting a war.  A war is a fight between alliances.  You're just a bunch of rogues involved in battles.  

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Only when it's convenient or you can be bothered to wake up and realize something is even happening, but, keep pretending that rogues never got warred until they went away.

I have been mostly retired, I awake when there is something happening, but why bother doing anything if it means dealing with the incest web? Alliances the size of NPO IRON and FTW should not need help from any of the others to defeat just about anyone else. Many many people got off with slap on the wrist treatments frequently, myself more times than I can count.

19 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Why exist and do nothing but collect taxes barely alive? A majority of alliances could be attacked and it would take a week for anyone in leadership to notice.

We are alive.  Internally we are active.  I have been around since 2008.  I like the world relatively quiet.  It allows me to deal with the internal matters of my own nation.  (OOC:  real life) 

What have you done lately?

2 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I have been mostly retired, I awake when there is something happening, but why bother doing anything if it means dealing with the incest web? Alliances the size of NPO IRON and FTW should not need help from any of the others to defeat just about anyone else. Many many people got off with slap on the wrist treatments frequently, myself more times than I can count.

And just as many had their warchests slowly drained and they went away. If you are pretending otherwise, then, you really have been asleep.

8 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

Stewie,

This 100% every time. There are three wars taking place right now, that outside being similar combatants, are unrelated. 

Thank you,

Joseph M. Black

No-Country-for-Old-Men_Tommy-Lee-Jones_J

You are clearly trying to hurt feelings and bait me now.

Sincerely.

Walsh the Beloved