Persona Non Grata Magnum Opus

1 hour ago, Joseph Black said:

And we're not disappointed. I was really impressed to see that an actual post went out for us. A little late, by about four months but you got there.

I'm still not in Anarchy after a full range of attacks from the very frightening non grata. Give me time, it didn't take you guys for months to figure out how to post a declaration of war. Maybe it'll take me that long to find a offensive war slot.

Organization 13 just declared war on non grata. Balls are in my flag now. Don't worry though I'm happy to drap them over you after FTW buries you.

You do realize you declaring wars isn’t what I said. FTW doesn’t hit anyone and your punk ass wouldn’t even be at war if NG didn’t declare on you. How do you have nations that are 100k ns with less than 330mil and 80 mil? Y’all havent ever fought a war have you?  

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Terminator said:

You do realize you declaring wars isn’t what I said. FTW doesn’t hit anyone and your punk ass wouldn’t even be at war if NG didn’t declare on you. How do you have nations that are 100k ns with less than 330mil and 80 mil? Y’all havent ever fought a war have you?  

Wouldn't really say that we've had a war, we've been pretty exclusive with Cobra the last year though.

4 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

Wouldn't really say that we've had a war, we've been pretty exclusive with Cobra the last year though.

Point of order, you are currently in a war declared on you by a dashing band of rogues

2 hours ago, Terminator said:

why save money? the only thing ef tee dubs do is attack CORBA and have all their allies do the fitin. mine as well use the money on they favorite thing: 

infra

9 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

In these days of inactivity it is nice to an alliance like FTW that sucks so badly it can unite most of Planet Bob in wishing to see it wrecked.  

Allarchon be praised, for Non Grata are his chosen people now the Kingdom has fallen....

Ok so you say we stole your flag but all you do is post the exact same FTW flag over and over. Maybe post NG's flag too do we can compare?

And all these ppl saying we're retarded. Well, FTW may be an alliance of retards and imbeciles but we don't give a $%&@ what anyone says. 🐐

3 minutes ago, Canik said:

Well, FTW may be an alliance of retards and imbeciles but we don't give a $%&@ what anyone says. 

You don’t care yet you feel the need to tell the world you don’t care.

you care.

42 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You don’t care yet you feel the need to tell the world you don’t care.

you care.

xD

30 minutes ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

They did. Four times.

Huh? Where?