Persona Non Grata Magnum Opus

5 hours ago, Dajobo said:

Joseph, Term is no alliance hopper. He's a man of principle who's exploring Bob and fighting for causes he believes in.

The more this drags on the more I envy him...

/me waves at Stewie

Remember once when I held Pudding hostage? Who'd ever imaging the world twisting to the point I'm yearning to join you!

Sup Dajobo. How goes it?  If I’m not mistaken. I joined polar while it was the unpopular thing to do and then we got beat down a couple of times. I don’t even explore I just go places and sit. It’s not like this war will last forever. You could always ride with us for a few weeks. Think about it. If CN disappeared tomorrow would you regret not getting in one last war?

4 hours ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

I would resist accusing specific individuals of disloyalty when you are blatantly unaware of the depth of the character that you are attempting to assassinate so publicly. The war against you is being fought over loyalty to a brotherhood, the symbolism that represents it, and your alliance's intentional disrespect of that. Attacking individuals for that loyalty is hardly going to improve your situation.

You are going to have to use smaller words for them to understand. 

So Joesph Black. Since you want to try to personally attack me. Please explain how I am an alliance hopper?  You made the claim. Not explain it and validate it. 

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I’d be careful, judging by their war chests, I’m not so sure they’d be able to fulfill their debts

I mean

Joe Black is taking it like a champ from MiketheFirst and I

12 hours ago, Terminator said:

F5nCn4p.png

So your members even admit it was our flag and you stole it. That’s cute coming from someone who just the other day had said they were planning on leaving FTW anyways when we were talking about surrendering. Also some big talk coming from someone that can’t rebuild and has no money. 

image0.png

That spy op is a few days old. Probably below 70mil now. Correction. He is below 20mil

Yeah I'm below 20 mil now, I was irresponsible with my cash and have no war chest I'm not gonna lie wow that's so interesting you guys had to post about it idk how many times. The message about leaving FTW was a poor attempt at stalling your attacks since I was really busy and didn't have the time or the means to counter.

Now onto your flag. I never admitted that we stole it, and you don't own the rights to the yin yang symbol. But yeah they're similar. Even if we did, what are you gonna do about it? Destroy our pixels? Aw I'm scared please don't nuke me. 

Look seriously you're fighting a losing war, we vastly outnumber you and are a lot stronger. I don't see you talking about other FTW members's warchests except mine and that's only cuz I've made some bad decisions, don't try to pass off the whole alliance as having no WC.

9 minutes ago, Lulzist said:

Yeah I'm below 20 mil now, I was irresponsible with my cash and have no war chest I'm not gonna lie wow that's so interesting you guys had to post about it idk how many times. The message about leaving FTW was a poor attempt at stalling your attacks since I was really busy and didn't have the time or the means to counter.

Now onto your flag. I never admitted that we stole it, and you don't own the rights to the yin yang symbol. But yeah they're similar. Even if we did, what are you gonna do about it? Destroy our pixels? Aw I'm scared please don't nuke me. 

Look seriously you're fighting a losing war, we vastly outnumber you and are a lot stronger. I don't see you talking about other FTW members's warchests except mine and that's only cuz I've made some bad decisions, don't try to pass off the whole alliance as having no WC.

image0.png

image0.png

Nice try. Your warchest is just the most comical. And no one believes you about stalling.  

You clearly state it was our flag and you own it now.  Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I'm pretty sure I can read.

As far as the losing fight goes? We will see. I’m doing more damage to your alliance than you can do to me. So I’ll take that as a victory. 

Hell one of your own alliance mates will be aiding us before too long. 

Edited by Terminator

18 minutes ago, Lulzist said:

I offered to start a POW aa just for you, the offer still stands if you want to end the bloodshed.

3 hours ago, Lulzist said:

You do understand that before they merged into and created NG, the alliances we all came from were pretty small, correct?

We're used to being smaller. We're also used to winning those wars, and we'll continue to do that.

Besides that, it's 2019. Are we still really boasting about our bloated nation numbers? Half your alliance is inactive and probably hasn't even realized you've been hit.

Canik is under a strict GAG order- and that right there should be a red flag.

When his closest associates are telling him not to talk because he stumbles over himself, that means they have zero confidence in his ability to represent his alliance. 

And thus our next challenge, where’s Canik?

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Canik is under a strict GAG order- and that right there should be a red flag.

When his closest associates are telling him not to talk because he stumbles over himself, that means they have zero confidence in his ability to represent his alliance. 

And thus our next challenge, where’s Canik?

I hear he's currently in his Bunker hiding from my Nukes

No thanks for the POW alliance, and good luck getting our people to surrender.

I've never said it's your flag, but I do admit they're similar, so what? Yeah we own it now, you can't make us stop using it unless our government decides so.

I do admire your fighting skills though, so far every opponent I've faced has dealt me far more damage than I did. But still we outnumber you, I've only been fighting one war at a time while you have a lot simultaneously.

General Kanabis, when Banned attacked me he had wayy more tech than me and I was in aNiMaLz, with no one else to have my back.

Good luck to all parties in this war and may the best win.

10 hours ago, Wobblies said:

Terminator+depth of character=lol wat?

I wouldn't expect an individual such as yourself to understand a concept as complex and nuanced as character. I wouldn't bother thinking about it; you might strain something.

Edited by Keysariyt Hanssen

26 minutes ago, Lulzist said:

No thanks for the POW alliance, and good luck getting our people to surrender.

I've never said it's your flag, but I do admit they're similar, so what? Yeah we own it now, you can't make us stop using it unless our government decides so.

I do admire your fighting skills though, so far every opponent I've faced has dealt me far more damage than I did. But still we outnumber you, I've only been fighting one war at a time while you have a lot simultaneously.

General Kanabis, when Banned attacked me he had wayy more tech than me and I was in aNiMaLz, with no one else to have my back.

Good luck to all parties in this war and may the best win.

Are u that guy who is just sitting there taking a beating off terminator without even trying to fight back?

dont think he will just forget about u and nuke the other guys, we know u wont be rebuiding so nuking will still happen

playing dead may be official FTW policy but it wont work, we will also kill the dead bodies lying around the place

1 hour ago, Stewie said:

I hear he's currently in his Bunker hiding from my Nukes

Considering FTW is in a power vacuum, I know of only one leader who has a proven track record of saving alliances on the verge of chaos.

I have asked Junka to come back to save FTW and he has graciously accepted. 

May the revolution begin.

14 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Considering FTW is in a power vacuum, I know of only one leader who has a proven track record of saving alliances on the verge of chaos.

I have asked Junka to come back to save FTW and he has graciously accepted. 

May the revolution begin.

Would it not be antithetical to the ideology of the great producerist crusader to take up the banner of a bourgeoisie enterprise that dedicates its spare time to crushing the means of production of the downtrodden micro alliances?

3 minutes ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

Would it not be antithetical to the ideology of the great producerist crusader to take up the banner of a bourgeoisie enterprise that dedicates its spare time to crushing the means of production of the downtrodden micro alliances?

If the current geo-political situation results in instability (the state of nature), there will be inefficiency in production as the resources of the state are drawn towards excessive warfare. 

And while LH overstated my position, I am willing to assist in resolving the current conflict.

19 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

If the current geo-political situation results in instability (the state of nature), there will be inefficiency in production as the resources of the state are drawn towards excessive warfare. 

And while LH overstated my position, I am willing to assist in resolving the current conflict.

Zig,

We're happy to see it continue. As the old folks have pointed out I need more casualties. Please do not get involved in our conflict. We are thoroughly enjoying it.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

P.S. Term, you havent finished the job

27 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

Zig,

We're happy to see it continue. As the old folks have pointed out I need more casualties. Please do not get involved in our conflict. We are thoroughly enjoying it.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

P.S. Term, you havent finished the job

He needs to get involved, a lot of your members are ex-ISX and your leadership don’t give a damn about them.

Junka actually cares about his members, and stood through the wars whereas Canik hides under a rock.

Producerism has worked before and it will work again. Having warred iSX many times before, I will tell you that they love him and are loyal to him. 

What Junka won’t stand for is seeing nations he built get burned on behalf of FTWs ignorance.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock