Jump to content
Lysergide

Persona Non Grata Magnum Opus

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Joseph Black said:

 

And we're not disappointed. I was really impressed to see that an actual post went out for us. A little late, by about four months but you got there.

 

 

I'm still not in Anarchy after a full range of attacks from the very frightening non grata. Give me time, it didn't take you guys for months to figure out how to post a declaration of war. Maybe it'll take me that long to find a offensive war slot.

 

 

Organization 13 just declared war on non grata. Balls are in my flag now. Don't worry though I'm happy to drap them over you after FTW buries you.

 

 

 

You do realize you declaring wars isn’t what I said. FTW doesn’t hit anyone and your punk ass wouldn’t even be at war if NG didn’t declare on you. How do you have nations that are 100k ns with less than 330mil and 80 mil? Y’all havent ever fought a war have you?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Terminator said:

 

 

You do realize you declaring wars isn’t what I said. FTW doesn’t hit anyone and your punk ass wouldn’t even be at war if NG didn’t declare on you. How do you have nations that are 100k ns with less than 330mil and 80 mil? Y’all havent ever fought a war have you?  

 

Wouldn't really say that we've had a war, we've been pretty exclusive with Cobra the last year though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

 

Wouldn't really say that we've had a war, we've been pretty exclusive with Cobra the last year though.

 

Point of order, you are currently in a war declared on you by a dashing band of rogues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lex Quintus said:

 

Point of order, you are currently in a war declared on you by a dashing band of rogues

 

 

Aww shucks

 

-<3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

 

Wouldn't really say that we've had a war, we've been pretty exclusive with Cobra the last year though.

 So what are you all trying to do. Be gpa 2.0?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Terminator said:

 So what are you all trying to do. Be gpa 2.0?

 

Don't you say nothing about my GPA.

 

It's at least 4.0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Terminator said:

 

 

You do realize you declaring wars isn’t what I said. FTW doesn’t hit anyone and your punk ass wouldn’t even be at war if NG didn’t declare on you. How do you have nations that are 100k ns with less than 330mil and 80 mil? Y’all havent ever fought a war have you?  

why save money? the only thing ef tee dubs do is attack CORBA and have all their allies do the fitin. mine as well use the money on they favorite thing: 

 

infra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But...

 

Friends > Infra

 

As true today as it was when Poison Clan raided across Bob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In these days of inactivity it is nice to an alliance like FTW that sucks so badly it can unite most of Planet Bob in wishing to see it wrecked.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

In these days of inactivity it is nice to an alliance like FTW that sucks so badly it can unite most of Planet Bob in wishing to see it wrecked.  

 

Allarchon be praised, for Non Grata are his chosen people now the Kingdom has fallen....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

In these days of inactivity it is nice to an alliance like FTW that sucks so badly it can unite most of Planet Bob in wishing to see it wrecked.  

 

 

You can join join the fun lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stewie said:

 

Allarchon be praised, for Non Grata are his chosen people now the Kingdom has fallen....

 

Praise unto his name, rejoice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And in the darkness of the wastelands of bob, the clouds parted..  those Angels of death who had ascended returned to smite down his enemies...

 

And unto him, they were witnessed

 

ZVhRkn2.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so you say we stole your flag but all you do is post the exact same FTW flag over and over. Maybe post NG's flag too do we can compare?

 

And all these ppl saying we're retarded. Well, FTW may be an alliance of retards and imbeciles but we don't give a &#036;%&amp;@ what anyone says. 🐐

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Canik said:

Well, FTW may be an alliance of retards and imbeciles but we don't give a &#036;%&amp;@ what anyone says. 

 

 

You don’t care yet you feel the need to tell the world you don’t care.

 

you care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like an opportunity was missed by not posting this on June 14th.

 

*At least for those in the U.S.

Edited by Andrewb610

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Terminator said:

 

 

You can join join the fun lol

 

I have been thinking about gathering a posse and going for a ride.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

 

You don’t care yet you feel the need to tell the world you don’t care.

 

you care.

 

xD

 

30 minutes ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:

 

They did. Four times.

 

Huh? Where? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

 

I have been thinking about gathering a posse and going for a ride.

FTW hit me. Ride with me TBB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

 

. Don't worry though I'm happy to drap them over you after FTW buries you.

 

This, this here made my day 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Wobblies said:

This, this here made my day 🤣

I’m glad but you’ll have to call in some allies to actually bury me. Or just not give me what I want which is wars. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nukes_r1.PNG

 

And Stewie was his chosen person, only hit upon the seventh stroke of meltdown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Canik said:

 

xD

 

 

Huh? Where? 

 

Speaking of "Where?", does FTW's government have a response to this very fair inquiry?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...