Persona Non Grata Magnum Opus

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

latest?cb=20110507005051

Organization XIII

When the discussions of flags first arrived at our doorsteps we thought it a joke. It seemed Non Grata had decided they had exclusively held rights to the "yin/yang" symbol. After our friends in FTW decided they wouldn't be intimidated by members of the senior center, war began. 

We presumed this war was in good nature and to be enjoyed by all. Now four months later the Geriatric Brigade has finally gotten off the phone with technical support and posted a Declaration of War.

To those who say grow some balls.... We did... A long time ago.... And we put them in our flag.

Sincerely,

Joseph Muddog Black, 

Last Shadow or Organization XIII

2 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

latest?cb=20110507005051

Organization XIII

When the discussions of flags first arrived at our doorsteps we thought it a joke. It seemed Non Grata had decided they had exclusively held rights to the "yin/yang" symbol. After our friends in FTW decided they wouldn't be intimidated by members of the senior center, war began. 

We presumed this war was in good nature and to be enjoyed by all. Now four months later the Geriatric Brigade has finally gotten off the phone with technical support and posted a Declaration of War.

To those who say grow some balls.... We did... A long time ago.... And we put them in our flag.

Sincerely,

Joseph Muddog Black, 

Last Shadow or Organization XIII

Have y’all ever hit an alliance that is relevant? Or one that isn’t a micro?

Edited by Terminator

7 minutes ago, Terminator said:

Have y’all ever hit an alliance that is relevant? Or one that isn’t a micro?

Term,

I think I just declared war on an alliance several times my size.

Your friend,

Joseph M. Black,

Last Shadow of Organization XIII

3 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I will pay a lot of tech for a front row seat at the negotiations table between Joe Black and Caustic

Lord Hitchcock,

I don't speak on behalf of my government. But for the right price I'm sure my King could arrange a ringside show.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

1 minute ago, Joseph Black said:

Lord Hitchcock,

I don't speak on behalf of my government. But for the right price I'm sure my King could arrange a ringside show.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. 

I mean.. your king is about to receive some battle supported EMP nukes.

He may not be able to arrange the deck chairs

8 minutes ago, Stewie said:

I mean.. your king is about to receive some battle supported EMP nukes.

He may not be able to arrange the deck chairs

Stewie,

He gets to have all the fun. That's why we pay him the big bucks.

Sincerely,

Joseph Black

Viva la Gayroller!

In other news, The Day Today conducted some polling from Non-Gratans on this matter.

Unfortunately the compiled data made an indecipherable graph:

6e8e17f046e9d1155221adc662e6352d.jpg?w=1

We did notice that the word 'Cruel' started flashing upon compiling on this graph but could draw no correlations.

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse

The GPA is arguably unofficially neutral about this conflict. We'd probably maybe make it official, too, but we're too busy dreaming about deep sleeping in our sleep, so this is all you get (not that I'd anyway expect any of you to care TBH).

I also want to extend my sincere condolences to the family of the beheaded carrier pigeon: from a dove to doves, I mourn your loss.

More cheerfully, as a flag designer myself I praise all the designers of all the flags involved: good job.

To NG: thanks for having delivered a quality and entertaining DoW.

To everyone (and especially to Stewie ofc): have fun and good luck.

11 minutes ago, jerdge said:

The GPA is arguably unofficially neutral about this conflict. We'd probably maybe make it official, too, but we're too busy dreaming about deep sleeping in our sleep, so this is all you get (not that I'd anyway expect any of you to care TBH).

I also want to extend my sincere condolences to the family of the beheaded carrier pigeon: from a dove to doves, I mourn your loss.

More cheerfully, as a flag designer myself I praise all the designers of all the flags involved: good job.

To NG: thanks for having delivered a quality and entertaining DoW.

To everyone (and especially to Stewie ofc): have fun and good luck.

❤️

Thanks Jerdge

I'm sure we will!

1 hour ago, Dajobo said:

I'm so out of the political world that I could be doing the wrong thing here but three cheers for Pudding! This looks a just cause of war to me.

Hi Dajobo, you're welcome to come play

38 minutes ago, Caustic said:

You wanted us, here we are.

And we're not disappointed. I was really impressed to see that an actual post went out for us. A little late, by about four months but you got there.

3 hours ago, Lysergide said:

Fake News Hime Lite. You are in two defensive wars.

I'm still not in Anarchy after a full range of attacks from the very frightening non grata. Give me time, it didn't take you guys for months to figure out how to post a declaration of war. Maybe it'll take me that long to find a offensive war slot.

1 hour ago, Terminator said:

I’m still waiting for joe black to tell me who the alliance he hit that’s multiple times his size is. 

Organization 13 just declared war on non grata. Balls are in my flag now. Don't worry though I'm happy to drap them over you after FTW buries you.

45 minutes ago, Joseph Black said:

I'm still not in Anarchy after a full range of attacks from the very frightening non grata. Give me time, it didn't take you guys for months to figure out how to post a declaration of war. Maybe it'll take me that long to find a offensive war slot.

War started when we first attacked you. This is our Magnum Opus. Can't you read the title to the thread?