Persona Non Grata Magnum Opus

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

All you had to do is look at them next to each other and see the similarities. Where did you get some silly idea that we were friends? When was the last time we talked, eight years ago? Is that what the real problem is, you are upset that someone called out FTW and we aren't all sitting around singing kumbaya and jerking each other off?

Nah, I just don't see why that means you should be a dick to me about this, and yeah I said "old friend" because we haven't talked. :shrug:

And yeah, nice log dumps of me from your spy saying the same thing. It is literally over the Yin Yang symbol then I guess, and you don't disagree. And yes NG is a disbanded alliance that was for all intents and purposes dead, retirement etc... You can have me on the record for that too, not just privately, but publicly!

46 minutes ago, Thrash said:

Don't really think NG cares about SNX members holding a grudge against them. Funny thing is this all has made me do a complete 180 on NG. Grudge dropped. Nice to see all those NGers I warred with many times as part of the blitz.

Too bad you never warred me

7 minutes ago, Tevron said:

Nah, I just don't see why that means you should be a dick to me about this, and yeah I said "old friend" because we haven't talked. :shrug:

And yeah, nice log dumps of me from your spy saying the same thing. It is literally over the Yin Yang symbol then I guess, and you don't disagree. And yes NG is a disbanded alliance that was for all intents and purposes dead, retirement etc... You can have me on the record for that too, not just privately, but publicly!

You really haven't done anything other than suck up to the tit of your betters in this game. You are the one being intentionally obtuse, sorry that I don't have time to explain to you what your eyes can see on their own. You aren't my friend, I have no reason to be nice to you. Get over it. Man up and defend your ally against someone who can actually put up a fight, instead of picking on micros that you have beaten down time and time again. In the mean time we will continue to burn the furries.

11 minutes ago, Tevron said:

Generally you try and respect the dead, or they have a tendency to come back vengeful.

6 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

You really haven't done anything other than suck up to the tit of your betters in this game. You are the one being intentionally obtuse, sorry that I don't have time to explain to you what your eyes can see on their own. You aren't my friend, I have no reason to be nice to you. Get over it. Man up and defend your ally against someone who can actually put up a fight, instead of picking on micros that you have beaten down time and time again. In the mean time we will continue to burn the furries.

You have wasted far more time insulting me than it would ever take to explain. 😂

7 minutes ago, Caustic said:

Generally you try and respect the dead, or they have a tendency to come back vengeful.

Hey I'd throw some Fs in the chat

I'm just going to weigh in on this, not as a belligerent, but as someone who remembers when OWF announcements were a thing of effort that people cared about:

1.  This DoW showed some care in Bob's final, waning days.  Graphics, people -- it's what separates us from the animals!

2.  Not only were flags present in the OP, but (swallows lump in throat)... the ENTIRE WAR is over a flag?  Vexil hugging* at it's finest!  I said I wasn't going to cry, but...

giphy.gif

Also, interesting to see some of those old names.  Caustic apparently is the King returned, leading an Army of the Dead.

7PwWTvq.png 

*"Vexil Hugging" is the exclusive property of the Quintus Group, LLC.  Used with permission, all rights reserved.

1 hour ago, Thrash said:

Don't really think NG cares about SNX members holding a grudge against them. Funny thing is this all has made me do a complete 180 on NG. Grudge dropped. Nice to see all those NGers I warred with many times as part of the blitz.

Well I never.

32 minutes ago, Walshington said:

I'm just going to weigh in on this, not as a belligerent, but as someone who remembers when OWF announcements were a thing of effort that people cared about:

1.  This DoW showed some care in Bob's final, waning days.  Graphics, people -- it's what separates us from the animals!

2.  Not only were flags present in the OP, but (swallows lump in throat)... the ENTIRE WAR is over a flag?  Vexil hugging* at it's finest!  I said I wasn't going to cry, but...

giphy.gif

Also, interesting to see some of those old names.  Caustic apparently is the King returned, leading an Army of the Dead.

7PwWTvq.png 

*"Vexil Hugging" is the exclusive property of the Quintus Group, LLC.  Used with permission, all rights reserved.

YES!

Solid Artwork there Walshington 

The silence is deafening from FTW though.

Joe, Canik, have my nukes broken your connection to this place?

Edited by Stewie

1 hour ago, Stewie said:

YES!

Solid Artwork there Walshington 

The silence is deafening from FTW though.

Joe, Canik, have my nukes broken your connection to this place?

Stewie,

Keeping them coming. I want to break 5mil casualties in this war.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

P.S. I miss my EMP.

Ohhh okay sorry I see NG's flag was posted now. I'm surprised so many of you could distinguish them. They're SOOOOO identical. Just one pixel difference in the top right corner so we could tell which is which, I forgot about that. Amazing you all caught it and could tell the difference. You guys are sharp!

2 hours ago, Canik said:

Ohhh okay sorry I see NG's flag was posted now. I'm surprised so many of you could distinguish them. They're SOOOOO identical. Just one pixel difference in the top right corner so we could tell which is which, I forgot about that. Amazing you all caught it and could tell the difference. You guys are sharp!

Found some time between crying to IRON and the rest of your allies to post?

2 hours ago, Canik said:

They are sharp, you arent. It's nice to see that on planet bob, even at this late hour that what comes around goes around. The sad part is there are decent people in FTW that will inevitably be harmed because you are a complete tool and idiot. 

They arent laughing with you Canik, they are laughing at you, and yes thats just about everyone. Best of luck out there. 

7 hours ago, Tevron said:

You know the thing about you that bothers me the most- you are one of the few players who I have gradually disliked over the course of my time here, even Claude grew on me in that time period.

The days you were in atlas and we were hitting TSC, our chats were great and you had such a strong yearning to travel the roads less traveled. In your later years you’ve become the status quo, mundane to the very definition of boring.

Every move you made I thought to myself, there may be a glimmer of hope that the youthful Tevron breaks out of his shell- yet here we are.

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You know the thing about you that bothers me the most- you are one of the few players who I have gradually disliked over the course of my time here, even Claude grew on me in that time period.

The days you were in atlas and we were hitting TSC, our chats were great and you had such a strong yearning to travel the roads less traveled. In your later years you’ve become the status quo, mundane to the very definition of boring.

Every move you made I thought to myself, there may be a glimmer of hope that the youthful Tevron breaks out of his shell- yet here we are.

Hitchcock,

It's not like your doing anything? You couldn't even keep your nation around long enough to help your friends and Cobra finish the war.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

5 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

Hitchcock,

It's not like your doing anything? You couldn't even keep your nation around long enough to help your friends and Cobra finish the war.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

I’m retired you moron.

While you’re boasting about 5 million casualties: 

Murtibing is about to break 50 million. Jonesing is about to hit 30 million, and when kingneptune left he was at 28 million.

I don’t need to finish wars and don’t even care if they get finished, I trust Cobra’s leadership.

My work now is humanitarian, if you’re lucky I may even call upon some of my old NEW pals- You know, your former treaty partners who canik made a blanket statement in regards to FTW remaining neutral in the NEW/SPTR/Kaskus conflict only to delete his post 2 weeks later and piggy back with oculus.

How hilarious would that be?

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

8 hours ago, Joseph Black said:

Hitchcock,

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

FTW as a whole is doing nothing though. Pot meet kettle

Word of the day:

Dignity 

Used in a sentence:

“Canik, take your beating with some dignity”

unknown.png

In all of my time here, never have I seen such a pathetic and sobby message asking for peace 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock
Shared embarrassing Screen Shot