Paradox No More

This has been a long time coming, but still.  TOP, you've been here almost since the beginning and, although you were rarely the face of power in CN, you were never far from it.  Unlike the multitudes of forgettable alliances that failed to make a mark on the game, you guys will be remembered as pioneers of the elite alliance model and as perennial contenders for the throne.  And even though your attempts to seize it ultimately ended in failure, the trail of collateral wreckage through CN history speaks for itself.

Good luck Paradoxians.  Thank you for making things more interesting than they might otherwise have been.

o/ TOP

This is a sad day for me.

During my time TOP were the greatest enemy, and the greatest friend.

There's a handful of alliances who really made significant contributions to the history of Bob. TOP are high on that small list.

o/

Honorable alliance, with many honorable members over its years. I have enjoyed many years as your friend, and many as your enemy. To the better years long gone, and to those bright ones in your future as you travel off into the distance one last time. Good bye old friends.

On 7/14/2018 at 10:33 AM, Dajobo said:

This is a sad day for me.

During my time TOP were the greatest enemy, and the greatest friend.

There's a handful of alliances who really made significant contributions to the history of Bob. TOP are high on that small list.

o/

During my time TOP were my second greatest enemy and we were never ever friends, I wish the wheel had kept on turning, they were at least passionate.  You are right though, for a couple of years they were central to the cycle of Bob.  It has however been a very long time since that was true.

On 7/17/2018 at 4:14 PM, shahenshah said:

Good bye TOP, we were the best of freinds and unfortunately, the worst of enemies, (thanks to that lil !@#$ Centurius). Centurius, thank you for being the dumbest person to have ever led an opposition against us. 

Love you too, snowflake

• 2 weeks later...

Words like honorable and evil are thrown around far too easily on Bob. Perhaps TOP was both, most likely, they were neither. It is ok to be neither. Honor is a hypocritical notion that is totally linked to the stomping side or the stomped side. The bottom line is, TOP has had some wonderfully fine people over the years who I greatly enjoyed working with. At the same time, TOP has had some of the most infuriating , overly cautious people to work with over the years. Ultimately, I liked what I liked about them,. more than I disliked what I disliked about them. so they were an asset to Planet Bob.  Fare the well old friendversaries.

Edited by Rush Sykes