Announcement From Pandora's Box

This is good news, I haven't really been paying attention to my nation and I just noticed last week that I had dropped down to 16 in the casualty list... that my friends is unacceptable.

You sir, are an imposter.

Pandora's box is nothing more than the dead, nostalgic fantasy of a group of jaded old men.

There is no glory in this announcement.

What is dead may never die.

All of those alliances are involved in Oculus one way or another so yeah it's just a bit of nostalgic fun. 

Sweet Ronnie is in! Helluva fighter.

That guy literally was all over the slots I was eyeing for in last war. Real slot whore.

I coordinated with Ronnie on a couple targets last war.  Seeing how he operates, let's just say I hope VE and Umbrella stay allies forever just so we don't have to deal with Ronnie on the other side of the trenches.  Dude fights smart and fearless.  At one point he sold off his infra and land to drop down in rank chasing down a specific target.  A total beast.  I feel sorry for the poor sods having to fight Ronnie.

Dats a bunch of ungloriousty bastrds, dose pandoras boxey. 

Instead you should just plot (but do nothing) and fail miserably and be cast into the dust bin of CN history, only to be remembered by being a really awful tryhard alliance.  Oh wait, I think I'm thinking of someone else.

Instead you should just plot (but do nothing) and fail miserably and be cast into the dust bin of CN history, only to be remembered by being a really awful tryhard alliance.  Oh wait, I think I'm thinking of someone else.

For an alliance who declared war, I sure don't see any DOWs from you lot.  For an alliance that isn't doing a thing in the war after declaring war, yet, you sure are talking a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Arrnea, is that you?