New Sith Order Declaration

Did you really need to make this topic for a 9 man and 3 man alliance ?, like really is your ego so low that you need to make a pointless topic about how great and powerful the epic NsO is that they are going after 11 nations under two alliance names ?

Well you have done it again, Joe has proven how stupid he really is, congrats NsO go stomp on a small alliance.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you really need to make this topic for a 9 man and 3 man alliance ?, like really is your ego so low that you need to make a pointless topic about how great and powerful the epic NsO is that they are going after 11 nations under two alliance names ?

Well you have done it again, Joe has proven how stupid he really is, congrats NsO go stomp on a small alliance.

Leave Sakura outta this dude. There's enough of a pile happening here.

If Margrave really needs his ego boosted by hearing those words, after how things went when he declared on me, we could be at this for a long time. I'm not the only one against a surrender.

Remove Bic lighter from pocket. Light. Hold aloft.

"Never Surrender"

Just a little more time
Is all we're asking for
'Cause just a little more time
Could open closing doors
Just a little uncertainty
Can bring you down

And nobody wants to know you now
And nobody wants to show you how

So if you're lost and on your own
You can never surrender
And if your path won't lead you home
You can never surrender

And when the night is cold and dark
You can see, you can see light
Cause no one can take away your right
To fight and to never surrender

With a little perseverance
You can get things done
Without the blind adherence
That has conquered some

And nobody wants to know you now
And nobody wants to show you how

So if you're lost and on your own
You can never surrender
And if your path won't lead you home
You can never surrender

'Cause no one can take away your right
To never surrender

No one can take away your right
To never surrender

Oh, time is all we're asking for
To never surrender
Oh, oh, you can never surrender

Time is all you're asking for
Stand your ground, never surrender
Oh, oh, oh, oh, I said
You never surrender, oh

Kashmir has done little here but spout offensive BS on the forums while other people fight. With only the smallest handful of exceptions, you've avoided combat like a teenage girl avoids a job - by loudly proclaiming your desire for it while doing nearly everything possible to avoid it. And you think  that puts you in a position to dictate terms?

Go crawl back under your rock. If  you had any sense at all you would be too ashamed of yourself to even show your face here.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Must. Fight. Urge. To. Combat. Stupidity.

(Responding to)Meth(& co.): Not even once.

Oh yeah and welcome to the party guys. Sorry it's kinda boring. :(

Boring-Office-Party.jpg

Must. Fight. Urge. To. Combat. Stupidity.

(Responding to)Meth(& co.): Not even once.

Oh yeah and welcome to the party guys. Sorry it's kinda boring. :(

Boring-Office-Party.jpg

That's what happens when kashmir shows up with wine coolers.

Meanwhile, monsters inc still has plenty of beer

Declaring on an alliance with less members and who's NS is already worn down doesn't earn someone a victory. Whether you have 54 members (Kashmir), 87 (NSO), or more than that; stats like member counts or total NS don't win wars.

Didn't SirWilliam say exactly that? Didn't he clearly explain the multitude of reasons why you're not winning.

Bah, whatever. Who cares about that? How about instead we just talk about all the reparations you will be owing us?

Didn't SirWilliam say exactly that? Didn't he clearly explain the multitude of reasons why you're not winning.

Bah, whatever. Who cares about that? How about instead we just talk about all the reparations you will be owing us?

the expired coupon for a cheeseburger still stands... take it or leave it

also- we aren't paying you (figured i'd add that in so that you have to do more work)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Talk is cheap, but if you want any Libertarian Empire cash; you'll have to loot it from the corpses of any Libertarian Soldiers you are able to kill. The cost in blood will be high for every dollar you want to try extracting.

Edited by Methrage

And kashmir enters- they are doom puppets and will remain doom puppets. Hersh says 'jump' sir Williams asks 'how high and would you like a beer sir'.

Although I have stayed out of threads relating to this war up to this point, I feel I should respond to the above.  Kashmir does what Kashmir wants.  Doom Kingdom has nothing to do with this on a military level and on a personal level, I have argued against getting involved the time(s) it has been discussed internally. 

However, your comment has resulted in a great deal of laughter inside DK, so thank you in that regard  We find it especially amusing since WE were asked by Kashmir in the TSO-MI war to accept one wording of the peace deal as opposed to another.  But of course you know this and i'm sure can appreciate the joke.

Some advice, Lord Hitchcock.  Do not, as a small alliance leader, copy the same types of propaganda that larger alliances use.  Large alliances are far less likely to have baiting result in a military action due to their size than smaller groups.  I'm speaking as someone who has been government in small, less powerful alliances for a number of years.  It doesn't work the same.

Edited by White Chocolate

Although I have stayed out of threads relating to this war up to this point, I feel I should respond to the above.  Kashmir does what Kashmir wants.  Doom Kingdom has nothing to do with this on a military level and on a personal level, I have argued against getting involved the time(s) it has been discussed internally.

I'm glad there is at least one voice in DK arguing against supporting this aggressive bandwagon of one alliance after the other on us. Thank you and keep it up, we have more than enough on our plate to deal with.

I'm glad there is at least one voice in DK arguing against supporting this aggressive bandwagon of one alliance after the other on us. Thank you and keep it up, we have more than enough on our plate to deal with.

We've never asked Doom to join our merry coalition. The insults your henchman in chief Lord Hitchcock offered to Doom and Kashmir not withstanding, both Kashmir and Doom Kingdom are sovereign and independent alliances;though Doom Kingdom is near and dear to our hearts, they don't determine the path of Kashmir, just as we don't determine their movements.

Of course you could let Hitchcock keep spouting nonsense about Doom and see where that leads. Somewhere hilarious no doubt.

We've never asked Doom to join our merry coalition. The insults your henchman in chief Lord Hitchcock offered to Doom and Kashmir not withstanding, both Kashmir and Doom Kingdom are sovereign and independent alliances;though Doom Kingdom is near and dear to our hearts, they don't determine the path of Kashmir, just as we don't determine their movements.

Of course you could let Hitchcock keep spouting nonsense about Doom and see where that leads. Somewhere hilarious no doubt.

what's the matter margrave? broke so soon?

To: Methrage    From: Margrave    Date: 7/22/2015 1:42:10 PM

Subject: Battle Report

You lost 1,793 soldiers and 27 tanks. You killed 5,562 soldiers and 203 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $520,640.96 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Methrage    From: Margrave    Date: 7/22/2015 1:41:02 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Margrave. During the battle the enemy was reported to have taunted you with the words 'Ooh-rah'. 

You lost 2,604 soldiers and 155 tanks. You killed 9,114 soldiers and 1,634 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $222,112.28 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

hell, at least we have an excuse to be broke- we've been warring for 4 months
Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 slot left & you happen to be in range. Ready for Round 3?

Also Lord Hitchcock has freedom of speech & is smart enough I don't need to tell him what to say. The post you quoted resolved the same issue you're trying to change the focus to. White Chocolate knows how to reach me if she thinks anything further needs to be said on the matter.

With all Margrave's bragging about how he was going to make me surrender before, is he really going to cower out of filling my last slot; leaving it to shreejesh & TCA to try doing all the work for him?

Edited by Methrage

Holy !@#$ shut up already. We all want you to surrender just as much as Margrave.

Yet NSO hasn't launched a single war. Ghost DoW much?

If NSO expects to get a surrender by just posting a DoW not backed by any wars, as they try letting all the other alliances at war with us try to win it for them without fighting; then I will dedicate 100% of my offensive slots to NSO. Either you guys can back down, fight me, or I'll bring the fight to you in full force when I'm able.

Edited by Methrage

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=572060

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=255117

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=522045

These nations all look like easy loot if NSO doesn't have anyone brave enough to attack come update, but still want to stay in the war regardless.

1 slot left & you happen to be in range. Ready for Round 3?

Also Lord Hitchcock has freedom of speech & is smart enough I don't need to tell him what to say. The post you quoted resolved the same issue you're trying to change the focus to. White Chocolate knows how to reach me if she thinks anything further needs to be said on the matter.

Why in the world would I give you the chance to inflate the damage stats further when we've got a stagger list on you from here to next August, with better tech and wonders than I do?

I've proven my willingness to burn pixels. Now I get to watch you and your spend an eternity in destruction because your pride is too overweening to admit when you're beat. So by all means, fight on,I am sure I'll find myself a slot on you eventually. My friends will keep my seat warm while we wait for that next dance.