aNiMaLz Recognizes TCA War

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So for any readers that care, here's the situation. SRA is one of several AAs that TCA members use. They fancy themselves an elite shadow-government over what must be at least a dozen different AAs. There seems to be a bit of tension right now, as TDE appears to have been more forthcoming about his operations with me than with Walsh, at least in certain areas. Either that or Walsh is fronting really hard to make it seem like that's the case. Hard to tell with these two.

We were first tipped to look more deeply at the actions of several TCA nations, and then warned that when we peace our current wars, there is a setup already prepared with a different and fresh front AA to finish us off. And suddenly the Dark Emperor who used to always be so chatty no longer wants to talk at all. Funny that.

I've fallen into a time warp, the date is April 19th 1998, 2:55 PM, tuned the short wave to 7.415 MHz,

Folks this is Bill Copper and your listening to Hour of the Time. :P

Edited by Freelancer

I love the speculation on the limited side over my involvement with the tso war. I spoke to hitchcock on end about what I was doing there during that conflict.

No surprise he either didn't tell you or you don't believe it. That is not my concern. Keep fishing for what ever you are fishing for. I'll be glad to feed you all the [i]information[/i] you need as long as you run here and post it. We do all live watching your storylines change from day to day.

We do all live watching your storylines change from day to day.

I was talking about something which happened today with the aNiMaLz AA getting stolen, so I'm not sure what you mean by changing story lines. I doubt everyone "lives watching my storylines", but at least I know someone does now. :facepalm:

In the next episode of Days of our Planet Bob lives... according to Methrage and friends.
Lady Dakota plans on marrying TheDarkEmperor for guns and free plane tickets thus making all of Lady Dakota's actions a result of TDE whispering sweet nothings into her ear and actually brain washing her.

Will they make it down the aisle? Will Methrage make it in time to stop the wedding thus betraying his beloved Sigrun and Sir Kindle?

Will Lord Hitchcock finally regain sanity and realize he's actually the fourth wheel in a very odd foursome and change his ways?

Find out tomorrow....

When MInc posted the Atlas screenshot that started the Atlas-MInc War?  You guessed it -- TCA was the unseen hand that made it happen.

Damn mind blown. Here was mE thinking it was just Hitchcock being a complete dumbass.

I told Meth this didn't really have nothing to do with TCA. 

Guess the word of the Rockfish isn't good enough anymore?? lolz

I'm fighting The Dark Emperor again soon anyways, so everything is connected.

The Dark Emperor has attacked me once already, now that I'm within range of him again and peace has been broken, I look forward to Round 2 of Mortal Kombat between the nations of The Dark Emperor & Libertarian Empire.

giphy.gif

The damage will be devastating, with large portions of nations destroyed.

I will state the obvious that Doomreich protects TCA and any attacks on them will be answered with nuclear hell fire...not that some of you do anything that makes sense but heads up just in case you keep up the stupidity, we will gladly push you into Zero eternity and complete your martyrdom for you... :war: :nuke:

I will state the obvious that Doomreich protects TCA and any attacks on them will be answered with nuclear hell fire...not that some of you do anything that makes sense but heads up just in case you keep up the stupidity, we will gladly push you into Zero eternity and complete your martyrdom for you... :war: :nuke:

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!

(Oh, just get involved already. You know you want to.)

TCA is God awful- most of them were bankrupt the first 2 weeks of war against MiNC- it wasn't until ds stepped in that we had to concede against the other 9 alliances.

Per TCA- they are a waste of time to worry about

In the next episode of Days of our Planet Bob lives... according to Methrage and friends.
Lady Dakota plans on marrying TheDarkEmperor for guns and free plane tickets thus making all of Lady Dakota's actions a result of TDE whispering sweet nothings into her ear and actually brain washing her.

But.. but.. but.. I thought you and I had a thing going?

:(

ok so Meth...seriously i must ask...am I or any of my members part of TCA? I would love to know

They could even be in your alliance by now. :P

Someone from another alliance they had tried to infiltrate tipped us off. Who knows how many AAs have TCA in them by now. I always found it odd Dreamweaver would be so involved in a Brown Team treaty, when he's not in a Brown Alliance.

you do realize that Dream has been an integral part of Brown color politics during his long tenure with GATO right? There's also the fact that he literally is a co-signer and even the main sponsor http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/126248-the-bruin-concinnity/

but...you know...forget all that because it's some sort of TCA master plan since before March. I expect we'll see DoW by GATO/TSC/Atlas any day now to defend the honor of their TCA masters

TCA has the wool pulled down on all the alliances they occupy eyes.

They got doom bamboozled, and their members loyalty to TCA supercedes their loyalty to individual alliances. Like rockfish was more loyal to his master tde then he was to aNiMaLz.

Either way im bored with these threads and am done posting. We can just fight and fight and we will see who gets bored first. ANIMALZ will be around long after tca crumbles. You can believe that.

but...you know...forget all that because it's some sort of TCA master plan since before March.

It started before that, they convinced MCXA, LoSS, GDA and NSF to form SNX and make their intentions known to the world Brown belongs to them, setting off a chain of events at Atlas, GATO and The III Percent to protect the one asset we all shared, here's where it gets real diabolical.

They had the entire pink team boot key members of LSF and metrage off the sphere and with the help of their new formed super alliance told those refuges everything will be fine on Brown come on over.

Sending 2burnt2eat into a fitted rage of fury and starting a cold war on the brown team for months, I could keep going if need be however the more dot's I connect the more I fear for my life.

gLZs08z.gif