aNiMaLz Recognizes TCA War

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TCA has the wool pulled down on all the alliances they occupy eyes.

They got doom bamboozled, and their members loyalty to TCA supercedes their loyalty to individual alliances. Like rockfish was more loyal to his master tde then he was to aNiMaLz.

Either way im bored with these threads and am done posting. We can just fight and fight and we will see who gets bored first. ANIMALZ will be around long after tca crumbles. You can believe that.

I can understand where you are coming from, every time you post people laugh at your inability to write English, then they have the temerity to criticise you for them taking you to task over your own-goals.  Perhaps you should change the name of your laughable and most comedian alliance to 'The Village Eedjits' Then they would perhaps leave you alone, at least until the next performance.

Edited by CnaedmacAilpn

So for any readers that care, here's the situation. SRA is one of several AAs that TCA members use. They fancy themselves an elite shadow-government over what must be at least a dozen different AAs.

Can you name at least some of these "dozen different AAs"?

Can you name at least some of these "dozen different AAs"?

Message me if you're interested. With the Untouchable Nexus Pact, I can tell you a few if you don't already know about it & this interests you. I think its very possible SRA is being used by those who are more interested in defeating us than helping SRA.

Well I'm in aNiMaLz. That's what we do. Fight everyone. Win or lose I'll have fun pushing buttons at work lol.

o/ aNiMaLz love or no love. Your not gonna get realer than us, or have a more loyal outfit.

And again. I'm going to bury TCA you can believe that.

Edited by Sir Kindle

And again. I'm going to bury TCA you can believe that.

If by burying you mean making it impossible to recruit nations under 3k NS... But we will find a way around that. Then if aNiMaLz wants to hit a legitimate target maybe your alliance owner will come out of peace mode. Then TCA, GOONS, and everyone else can join in smacking him down to a fiery ZI. Edited by Lucius Optimus

RUKUNU was banging goons before you even played this game. And soon he is who aNiMaL will be out of peace mode. Didn't you hear? He got nukes. And I convinced him to drop his hate on 2.0 and focus it to TCA.

You....All....Die...

Cry little sister...

RUKUNU was banging goons before you even played this game. And soon he is who aNiMaL will be out of peace mode. Didn't you hear? He got nukes. And I convinced him to drop his hate on 2.0 and focus it to TCA.

You....All....Die...

Cry little sister...

So you got your non existent leader(multi) to change his position on who he hates most.