Latest War -- War chart and propaganda and such thread

hartfw

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted 28 June 2015 - 11:33 PM

Methrage, on 28 Jun 2015 - 11:30 PM, said:snapback.png

Looks like you're down 37,356.78 at this point.  

"Hey Sigrun -- we've got another typo over here!"

Any bets on Meths reply?  Will he:

a) admit he completely miscalculated the damage his alliance is receiving

b) ignore these stats

c) bring up the fact that he has caused 39K damage to SRA, so his lie is irrelevant

d) simply not post anymore

I already said I was looking at the wrong chart when I made the one comment you keep quoting and have since edited that post. Posting the same quote over again where I admitted I made a mistake doesn't make you look any smarter. Also if you look at PPO vs CA damage, it looks like that would be +29359.65 NS damage for our side over the other. My war with Margrave would another +8186 NS damage for our side over the other. That is 37545 NS more damage for our side over the other you fail to include in your calculation. If you minus 2150 NS damage for the slight lead Kashmir has over Mi using that tool and 3328 NS damage for my war with a PPO nation, that means you might be 5289 NS ahead.

An amount small enough it can change daily. Now are you lying about these stats on purpose or did you make an error? Also I said I heard we are and that was 2 days ago.

Edited by Methrage

CA, LN, MI, and Animalz Damage Dealt: 417,162.54
SRA and Kashmir Damage Dealt: 432,568.67

Give or take 5k, this isn't my strong suit.
​Pretty embarrassing considering how many wars these guys have been through. 
http://genius.com/149694/Diddy-victory/You-just-mad-cause-i-tell-it-how-it-is-and-you-tell-it-how-it-might-be

Thank you Samus 

big lead on minc

huge lead on CA

meth has a small lead on us

ZAD5Y.jpg5T2ps.jpg Edited by Bubbles5

You have posted some good comics, Walsh. But why is Sigrun Vapneir symbolized by one-tooth greenish creature covered in leaves? And how did you manage to find additional representations of the spherical, one-eyed green humanoid from Lord Hitchcock's avatar?

I wanted to comic this but I just can't stop laughing

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=13834

Minc has members running at full speed from the war.

These are cowards ladies and gentlemen. 

Honestly, I think it probably has less to do with cowardice than it does with the fact that these members did not see the worth in fighting any longer for methrage's personal cause.

It's one thing to declare an eternal war on somebody; quite another to get people to follow you. Particularly when they're not in your alliance. Edited by Walshington

You have posted some good comics, Walsh. But why is Sigrun Vapneir symbolized by one-tooth greenish creature covered in leaves? And how did you manage to find additional representations of the spherical, one-eyed green humanoid from Lord Hitchcock's avatar?

That's from a show the kids used to watch called Sigmund the Sea Monster. When I first saw Sigrun's name, I thought she had taken it from the show (it's been a few years),  Decided to use him anyway because I had nothing else.

The green humanoid is the character Mike Wazowski from the movie Monsters, Inc., so there are pictures of him all over the web (same with Sully in my signature). 

Meth's face comes from one of his old fags.

WAR STATS

Lyric Tool only does attacking stats, numbers recalculated.  Updated totals:

ALL NUMBERS ARE DAMAGE DEALT

Screaming Red Asses  

Confederatio Aesir

Screaming Red Asses     

Monsters, Inc.

Screaming Red Asses 

Limitless Nexus 

Screaming Red Asses

Meth Coalition

Graphic Stat: