NPO Notice of Treaty Cancellation

You were the one saying you sharpening your teeth a few minutes ago. Make up your mind.

Also if Polar is so 2013, you forgot you last surrendered to them this year.

Yes, we're sharpening our teeth...It's a metaphor, for rebuilding our alliance....

Yes, Polar is so 2013.  NG leadership (Nettles, Schrodinger, myself) don't give 2 rats asses about Polar anymore.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be surprised if the bad image and influence Neo Uruk gave NSO during his stay is what planted the seeds of dissatisfaction for this. Even I had a hard time continuing to like NSO when they had Neo Uruk mouthing off, as he claimed to be their best Foreign Affairs guy ever.

Good luck to both NSO and NPO going their separate ways, maybe your paths will cross once more in the future.

Yeah, sorry about that. It was a dark time.

Yes, we're sharpening our teeth...It's a metaphor, for rebuilding our alliance....

Yes, Polar is so 2013.  NG leadership (Nettles, Schrodinger, myself) don't give 2 rats asses about Polar anymore.

Then why are you guys complaining and crying about Polar not sanctioning me?

Also sharpening our teeth isn't a metaphor for rebuilding. It would more sound like you're trying to say you're preparing to fight.

Then why are you guys complaining and crying about Polar not sanctioning me?

Also sharpening our teeth isn't a metaphor for rebuilding. It would more sound like you're trying to say you're preparing to fight.

Well for one, your pisspoor attempts to be relevant are now just more irritant.  So we've requested sanctions from all spheres.

Polar don't see you as a rogue, even though you have attacked NG 3 times in the last 2 months.

To me that's a rogue, or someone with Stockholm syndrome...  We can put you in Nettles' dungeon if you want...  :popcorn:

Well for one, your pisspoor attempts to be relevant are now just more irritant.  So we've requested sanctions from all spheres.

Polar don't see you as a rogue, even though you have attacked NG 3 times in the last 2 months.

To me that's a rogue, or someone with Stockholm syndrome...  We can put you in Nettles' dungeon if you want...  :popcorn:

Most spheres don't see me as a rogue because I am not. I am a beautiful freedom fighter for the cause of Rotavelikanism.

Also I don't think you know what Stockholm Syndrome is. I don't recall me being nice to anyone who has captured me. I don't even recall being captured. I was set free and decided to hit you again. I already did much more damage than could ever be done to me. I took out ~6000 infra yesterday total for one nation. My goal has already been reached. Strategic Victory, Tactical Victory. It's up to you when you want peace, and you may contact me when you wish to surrender.

Also this is why I love Polar <3

Edited by Rotavele

Surrender isn't on the table this time.

I am afraid I am the one who decides that. 

However, maybe if you guys grow to be more like Polar, then GGA will contemplate letting you surrender.

Is always sad to see allies torn apart, I wish best luck for both alliances. 

"Torn" isn't a good word for it.  It's all pretty amicable.

In fact, as a member of the NSO, I'm quite happy about it.  Now we can wash off the stench of having been their jock strap for so long.

Free at last, free at last, oh admin all mighty we are free at last!

"Torn" isn't a good word for it.  It's all pretty amicable.

In fact, as a member of the NSO, I'm quite happy about it.  Now we can wash off the stench of having been their jock strap for so long.

Free at last, free at last, oh admin all mighty we are free at last!

Now you guys can come over to the cool side of the web.

Don't go changin, tryin to please me

Never want to work that hard, oooh ooooh oooh hooo

The Orders (and I speak from experience) were always difficult bedfellows.  She wanted to smoke after sex, while he preferred Yahtzee.  ;)

I like it.

By the above logic, why would you want a used jockstrap exactly?

Even a used jockstrap can still protect the sack.

Oh wait, are we the jockstrap?

This is Dilbers fault.

Most spheres don't see me as a rogue because I am not. I am a beautiful freedom fighter for the cause of Rotavelikanism.

Also I don't think you know what Stockholm Syndrome is. I don't recall me being nice to anyone who has captured me. I don't even recall being captured. I was set free and decided to hit you again. I already did much more damage than could ever be done to me. I took out ~6000 infra yesterday total for one nation. My goal has already been reached. Strategic Victory, Tactical Victory. It's up to you when you want peace, and you may contact me when you wish to surrender.

Also this is why I love Polar <3

To be fair, I'd sanction you faster than you could sneeze. ;)

I'm guessing the reason you aren't sanctioned is likely due to NG's stance towards us, not our stance towards you. But then again I'm just a peon, so don't listen to me.

To be fair, I'd sanction you faster than you could sneeze. ;)

I'm guessing the reason you aren't sanctioned is likely due to NG's stance towards us, not our stance towards you. But then again I'm just a peon, so don't listen to me.

You'd be wrong. Dajobo doesn't really hold any ill will towards NG from my conversations with him. He isn't the kind of person that would do that either.

Also sanctioning faster than I could sneeze? Were you wanting a reaction or were you wanting to just say you don't like me?