NPO Notice of Treaty Cancellation

NPOFlag.png
Notice of Treaty Cancellation

A few days ago, the New Pacific Order notified the New Sith Order in private about the cancellation of our treaty, Order 66. The cancellation period for this treaty has now passed and it is no longer in effect. The reasons have been communicated in private to the New Sith Order.

Our relationship with the NSO has gone through many changes since their founding, and this will be but one more chapter in a rich history. We sincerely wish our friends and former allies the best of luck in this future.

Letum
Emperor of the New Pacific Order.
Dungeon Master of Order

Frawley
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order

Necoho
Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs

SeasonsOfLove
Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet the reason was that they signed with RIA, thats definitely an acceptable reason since only crazy people do that. Good luck to my friends in NSO and to NPO moving forward.

Now none of the orders are allied anymore. With the falling out of order, may chaos and insanity gain more influence and reign supreme!

I bet the reason was that they signed with RIA, thats definitely an acceptable reason since only crazy people do that. Good luck to my friends in NSO and to NPO moving forward.

Now none of the orders are allied anymore. With the falling out of order, may chaos and insanity gain more influence and reign supreme!

Where's the NG-RIA treaty SD?

Get your people to call my sisters' teachers' brothers' hairdressers' pet chihuahua so we can start the ball rolling.

You're usually in doubt of most things that happen before they happen.

Nice edit; I was actually made aware that the treaty almost was cancelled months ago, I kinda assumed issues blew over. Edited by Neo Uruk

I wouldn't be surprised if the bad image and influence Neo Uruk gave NSO during his stay is what planted the seeds of dissatisfaction for this. Even I had a hard time continuing to like NSO when they had Neo Uruk mouthing off, as he claimed to be their best Foreign Affairs guy ever.

Good luck to both NSO and NPO going their separate ways, maybe your paths will cross once more in the future.

Well considering how NSO had me go to R&R and RIA to diplomat because I was the only one remotely cared for by them a year ago, I'd rather not see you pull a TOP. Especially when I had order to "Secure their staying out of the war or join our side next war" and I complied with my orders, and I managed to get them over to the opposite side. 

But now id rather not see that happen.

Also NG is barely alive, and will continue to be kicked in the teeth for the next few global wars. It is deserved as well.

NG barely alive?  Kicked in the Teeth?

More like NG is busy sharpening it's teeth.

:D

Polar is so 2013...

We're just chilling with our friends now.

You were the one saying you sharpening your teeth a few minutes ago. Make up your mind.

Also if Polar is so 2013, you forgot you last surrendered to them this year. Edited by Rotavele