CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notice of Resignation

Ladies and gentlemen, as most of you know I'm enlisted in the army, and on Monday I enter that magical time in my life called Basic Training. I will be unable to contact you within this time, so it goes without saying that I won't be able to GM for you. That having been said, I hope you all haven't had too many issues with my reign as a GM, I hope I've done right by the community, and I hope that you all are having a great deal of fun. I will be gone from Monday to September 13th, France will still be on the map, I will return, but there's no point in trying to RP with it. For all intents and purposes, I would like French assets to be under the command of any ally who comes under attack, if possible, but if the GM team, which I am now not a part of, deems that to be a bit broken, I'm totally cool with France just being put on hold.

Thank you very much for going to serve the country. God bless America!

I haven't been around here long enough to know you, but one of my best friends is a Marine. The best of luck to you, and thank you for your selfless service.

They're not much of a friend if they never told you how dumb it sounds when you thank a bunch of teenagers for blowing up shit half way around the world in an unpopular "war" to get a salary and college education funded by your tax dollars.

They're not much of a friend if they never told you how dumb it sounds when you thank a bunch of teenagers for blowing up !@#$ half way around the world in an unpopular "war" to get a salary and college education funded by your tax dollars.

First of all, thanks for singling me out and not including the several other people who did the same thing.  Second of all, just because I support our troops does not mean I support the wars (which I don't, but you obviously jumped the shark on that one, didn't you?), third, he isn't a teenager and isn't doing it for the money or college education (again, assumptions unbecoming), and fourth, it was just a plain, unnecessary comment.  How dare you insult my friendship with somebody based on several incorrect assumptions about me, him and my views?  Grab a soapbox in the Water Cooler forums where this belongs.

First of all, thanks for singling me out and not including the several other people who did the same thing.  Second of all, just because I support our troops does not mean I support the wars (which I don't, but you obviously jumped the shark on that one, didn't you?), third, he isn't a teenager and isn't doing it for the money or college education (again, assumptions unbecoming), and fourth, it was just a plain, unnecessary comment.  How dare you insult my friendship with somebody based on several incorrect assumptions about me, him and my views?  Grab a soapbox in the Water Cooler forums where this belongs.

How dare I?

10402627_550847341692448_278399161678837

They're not much of a friend if they never told you how dumb it sounds when you thank a bunch of teenagers for blowing up !@#$ half way around the world in an unpopular "war" to get a salary and college education funded by your tax dollars.

Keep that stuff to the Boiler Room where it belongs.

Good luck FHIC.

Keep that stuff to the Boiler Room where it belongs.

Good luck FHIC.

I make CNRP2 like 75% more interesting and you all know it.

But yeah I'm rooting for FHIC even if she's wrong and dumb and... American. *shivers*

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122563-the-communist-international/page-2#entry3279865

contesting this

even if i hadn't rp'd no shots being heard, there's no way "hearing a few faint gunshots" would have let his characters know exactly what happened lol

OK edited that part out. Still it wouldn't be hard for anyone keeping eyes on the situation there to guess what happened when the delegates didnt come back.

Edited by jesbro

I figured that I would simply bring this up again. If I recall correctly, nothing was ever decided on the issue of whether or not one can start a rebellion in a protectorate, so I thought that I would use this brief lull in the usual arguing to bring up this old post for discussion in the OOC thread.

Suggested rules:
Anyone can claim any white space as a protectorate, which would continue to be labeled as white space on the map. Protectors cannot rp the citizens of protectorates. Protectors must be able to defend their own protectorates, and other nations are allowed to launch invasions of protectorates. If a new nation wishes to roll in a protected region, it is suggested that they ask the protectors of that region. However, if they choose to they may rp a rebellion in the protectorate, with or without permission from the protector. The soldier multipliers for a rebellion would remain the same as if they were ordinary players, however, rebels may not use aircraft or navy, and the only way for them to get tanks, APCs and artillery would be to either steal them(spy roll) or otherwise gain them from existing nations, who can choose to back a rebellion. Multiple nations may cooperate to protect a single region.
I just typed this up on my phone, so there are probably a lot of gaps and loopholes still.

My apologies if this issue had already been settled.

FHIC wont get to blow up much of anything with her job.