CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

Knights, although you did [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122755-baffin-islandcnrp2/?p=3280396]claim[/url] Rio as a protectorate, when Lynneth [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121664-world-map-of-cnrp2/?p=3280439]contested[/url] it four hours later, you withdrew ( http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121664-world-map-of-cnrp2/?p=3280477 ) your claim on Rio. As there isn't any prior RP in Rio, aside from these retconned posts, then it is impossible for you to have troops in Rio.

Edited by Biohazard

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(At the border)

"Back!  Get away from the border, now!"

*Shots are fired a foot in front of Alvonia guards*

"We will not warn you again, move it!"

Confidential

I really don't want to *%@^ on your RP (because this is actually really fun) but I'm fairly certain this is RPing my citizens/soldiers. We all remember Rotavele's fun thread about that when I did more or less the same thing a month ago :P

I didn't mention if your guards even responded to it or not.

I just shot in front of them.  It's up to you if your guards moved back or stayed put after the warning shots.

They are free to obey or disobey as they please, though i wouldn't recommend disobeying. ;)

Edited by Euphaia

I am free to shout at your guards and fire warning shots at them, so long as I don't RP what your soldiers or citizens do, which I didn't.

If they want to stay in the line of fire, that is up to you.  

You can't say I didn't give you fair warning though. :P

Sorry to say, but parts of Tikal's SOSUS are based on Clipperton.

Clicky <- If you look at this, the west edges of the interior SOSUS go around the island and 'report' to it before getting brought into the larger network.

Edit: Also, could you please stop trying to claim land that's more than 1,000 km from Baffin? I've been exceedingly lenient already, and I really don't want to do anything to you, but it's getting silly.

Do we have rules now about claiming fifty billion islands halfway across the world or something? That actually sounds like a good idea, but then most of the little islands have already been claimed.

Do we have rules now about claiming fifty billion islands halfway across the world or something? That actually sounds like a good idea, but then most of the little islands have already been claimed.

We don't, actually. But yeah, claiming tiny islands halfway around the world, especially if you have no IG navy... Feel free to propose a rule preventing silly stuff like that.

I'd like to suggest that the OP in the map thread be changed to reflect the actual rules about map claims. It currently says,

Your original claim may not be larger than your ingame Sphere of Influence

It would make more sense to say, "Original map claim may not be outside your ingame Sphere of Influence" Edited by Justinian the Mighty

I'd like to suggest that the OP in the map thread be changed to reflect the actual rules about map claims. It currently says,

It would make more sense to say, "Original map claim may not be outside your ingame Sphere of Influence"

It would make the most amount of sense to just remove it. It's an archaic CNRP hold-over. If someone wants to contest a specific claim as too large, let it happen and we'll see what people think.

Notice of absence

Player Name: Mr Director
Nation Name: Belarus

Expected Time Away Until: From 7/19 to 7/26

I will be continuing to rp until 7/19

Don't kill my nation okay :P

If any major wars start, make sure to leave something for me to blow up  :war:

Anyone who posts logs needs to be shot. That is a rule we ought to implement. 

These log dumps are still going on? I thought they were the rotatywin recourse for each time they throw a temper tantrum and don't get their way?

As an asides, if I have a relavent conversation to something going in a thread on the forums, I think sharing those logs is fine. But in the past it is been nothing more than asshurt crybabies spamming reams of garbage.