CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so pretty and stuff.

What's it like being owned by Mogar?

Jesbro please learn to read. My character's name is Upyr not Udyr. Thank you.

This is a huge deal. He probably meant it as a personal insult.

Edited by Hereno

I sure wouldn't mind playing again, too bad the GMs make up artificial rulings and try to browbeat people into not tipping the boat.

To be fair I am sure they'll be a bit more lenient now. Not sure if you've been reading the RPs lately but everything I've said so far and was considered a "Liar with no proof" has come true :3. I am kind of happy and also sad it took a two player sacrifice to finally see it.

You were a pretty good roleplayer despite the OOC Drama people had with you.

Sorry Rota, what you perceive as ill action on the part of players does not justify the actions of you or anyone else.. or Tywins. In summary.. old children's moral phrasing...

"Two wrongs do not make a right."

Who do you think has offended? Lets go there, that's more likely to be a productive conversation rather than arguing for past justification or seeking vindication for past bad behavior.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Sorry Rota, what you perceive as ill action on the part of players does not justify the actions of you or anyone else.. or Tywins. In summary.. old children's moral phrasing...

"Two wrongs do not make a right."

Who do you think has offended? Lets go there, that's more likely to be a productive conversation rather than arguing for past justification or seeking vindication for past bad behavior.

Nah no need for digging that up again. I'll let it go. I just wanted to point out my previous claims were... coming around to.... looking true. Since people accused me of having a lack of evidence from my claims before hand.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/123248-operation-double-agent/

Requesting layout and composition of forces arrayed against me, including their path within the Mediterranean since they were first launched from port.

The fleet itself is a composition of my CVBG Homewrecker and my Mediterranean Expeditionary Strike Group. The composition of each group is as follows;

Mediterranean Expeditionary Strike Group
x4 Armageddon Class Amphibious Assault Ships (America-class amphibious assault ship)

x3 Apocalypse Class Helicopter Carrier (Wasp Class amphibious assault ship)
x3 Euphrates Class Destroyers (Arliegh Burke Destroyer)
x5 Faith Class Frigates (Horizon Class Frigates)
x4 Scimitar Class Corvettes (Sa'ar 5-class)

CVBG Imperial Prerogative

x1 New Babylon Class Aircraft Carriers (Queen Elizabeth Class Carrier)
x1 Armageddon Class Amphibious Assault Ships (America-class amphibious assault ship)
x1 Apocalypse Class Helicopter Carrier (Wasp Class amphibious assault ship)
x3 Imperial Class Battleships (2014 technology Iowa Class Battleship)
x3 Tigris Class Cruisers (Ticonderoga Class Cruiser)
x3 Euphrates Class Destroyers (Arliegh Burke Destroyer)
x5 Faith Class Frigates (Horizon Class Frigates)
x6 Scimitar Class Corvettes (Sa'ar 5-class)
x3 Astartes Class SSNs (Virginia Class

My fleet air arm composition is as follows:

x10 F-35's (1 squadron)

x20 F-14D (++ Upgrades) (2 squadrons)

Overall Aerial units involved in operations:

x30 Tornado ECR ( 3 squadrons)

x20 B-2 (2 squadrons

x20 Tu-160 (2 squadrons)

x80 F-15SE's (8 squadrons)

x50 A-10 II (5 squadrons)

x60 Saab JAS 39 Gripen (++ upgrades) (6 squadrons)

x80 Typhoons (8 squadrons)

x30 F-22's (3 squadrons)

Ground forces involved in operation:

One Marine Expeditionary Brigade

Four Imperial Marine Regimental Combat Team (11,800 men)

Each regiment contains 2,950 men

Each regiment contains the following armour and artillery:

M33-A3 Marine Battle Tank x 14 (56 across all four combat teams)

AAV-P7/A1 Amphibious Assault Vehicle x 48 (192 across all four combat teams)

MT-41A2 Infantry Fighting Vehicle x 27 (108 across all four combat teams)

M-102 Armoured Personnel Carrier x30 (108 across all four combat teams)

M109-A7 Mobile Artillery Platform x24 (96 across all four combat teams)

M777 Howitzer x24 (96 across all four combat teams)

M252 Mortar x24 (96 across all four combat teams)

I wont be describing any further vehicles smaller than my APC as they are combat ineffective, meaning that they are lightly armoured vehicles such as Humvee's etc and it serves no purpose to list everything.

Route Taken

The route taken by the fleet was from Acre and Haifa and they sailed south of Cyprus to concentrate their forces north of Alexandria in international waters before sailing Westwards through international water ways, past Sicily/Carthage and then attacked Sardinia from the South West side of the Island.

The above is not explicitly stated in the RP, or my defence thread per say, so consider the above explanation based on a common sense train of thought. If this is a problem, let me know and we can allow a GM to check it out and make a decision on wether it is an illegal move so to speak.

Its as simple as taking the 1991 Iowa, and upgrading the systems on it? I am more than happy for a GM or somebody better suited to tell me otherwise, but simply using updated/new systems in place of the older systems and newer weaponry based on older weaponry, such as the Harpoon block III rather than the vanilla version or GM/UGM-109E Tomahawk Land Attack Missile (TLAM Block IV) rather than the vanilla version.

What exactly is the problem you are seeing Eva, if you are specific about it, I can give you a specific answer.