CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

You could've stayed out of this war and would've been unscathed. Or could've even entered the war and not launched nukes, and would have most likely not have been attacked by Zoot and wouldn't have had to unconditionally surrender.

All that is because you decided to launch nukes at Hungary, Prussia, and Iceland, and killed many innocent civilians. :p

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You say Horo is just a x2 multiplier for me, Mogar says this war is about me taking apart Markus for Horo,

Also, the reason Horo and I have not been able to take responsibility for nuking was that we got voted out of the RP. We did not simply reroll.

except for the fact that Horo and you have never acted once against each other, where FHIC and I for example, have publicly disagreed, quite strongly in fact. When post war occurs and suddenly poland is no longer white space, you will prove my belief. As to you not taking responsibility, you intentionally chose the samples that were tainted by my nukes, and not a single one from the targets that were only hit in the original strike, to say you would have taken responsibility is a joke.

You could've stayed out of this war and would've been unscathed. Or could've even entered the war and not launched nukes, and would have most likely not have been attacked by Zoot and wouldn't have had to unconditionally surrender.

All that is because you decided to launch nukes at Hungary, Prussia, and Iceland, and killed many innocent civilians. :P

If I remember right you said you simply wanted to be left alone and not dragged into wars, and yet are doing the same exact thing to Markus as you feared happening to you when tidybowlman was your neighbor.

Edited by Mogar

except for the fact that Horo and you have never acted once against each other, where FHIC and I for example, have publicly disagreed, quite strongly in fact. When post war occurs and suddenly poland is no longer white space, you will prove my belief. As to you not taking responsibility, you intentionally chose the samples that were tainted by my nukes, and not a single one from the targets that were only hit in the original strike, to say you would have taken responsibility is a joke.

Yeah, it's not like we had a vested IC interest in you taking the fall or anything.

It's nice that you and FHIC have disagreements too. Evangeline and I have similar goals, so we're able to get things done with minimum hassle. If you ever want any tips, feel free to drop me a line.

[02:25:22] <Markus_Wilding> whatup dicknozzles
[02:25:59] <Hereno> <Biohazard> Hereno didn't even baww this much when he got attacked
[02:26:07] <Hereno> i'm about to lay down the smackdown on biohazard
[02:26:17] <Hereno> bethgan? more like bethgone
[02:26:29] <Hereno> shit
[02:26:30] <Hereno> he's not here

come at me bro :<