CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These log dumps are still going on? I thought they were the rotatywin recourse for each time they throw a temper tantrum and don't get their way?

As an asides, if I have a relavent conversation to something going in a thread on the forums, I think sharing those logs is fine. But in the past it is been nothing more than asshurt crybabies spamming reams of garbage.

The log dumps are a great way to demonstrate how crappy and unprofessional some GMs are.

These log dumps are still going on? I thought they were the rotatywin recourse for each time they throw a temper tantrum and don't get their way?

As an asides, if I have a relavent conversation to something going in a thread on the forums, I think sharing those logs is fine. But in the past it is been nothing more than asshurt crybabies spamming reams of garbage.

Nah I'm talking about the whiners posting walls of logs to insist that they are North on the moral compass of every argument and that all of their actions are thus justified by lines of text either made up, taken out of context, or the result of constant nagging and getting others to rage so that they seem irrational.  

Nah I'm talking about the whiners posting walls of logs to insist that they are North on the moral compass of every argument and that all of their actions are thus justified by lines of text either made up, taken out of context, or the result of constant nagging and getting others to rage so that they seem irrational.  

One shouldn't be GM if one cannot handle "constant nagging."

Its whining if someone says 'stop grand standing on the forums talk to them privately', when in the conversation on IRC they said 'no query take it to the forums'?  I don't think so.

That actually is the preferred method, at least originally, of resolving disputes, I believe the first dispute involving the war between you as russia markus, and lysergide and uberstein was resolved that way.

Edited by Mogar

There's an option to PM the GMs all at once. All you have to do is start up a PM conversation with one and add the others and presto, private discussions. Public forums and IRC queries aren't the only methods of talking to them.

What's the issue with a Query vs. a Private Message, are they not basically the same thing?

If Bio didn't want you to send him a query, then that's his choice not mine. As far as a forum PM, I don't remember him or any other GM saying that was disallowed, and as Mogar and I said above was preferred. What the GMs want (from my point of view at least) is for you to just take it to PMs and not air all of this publicly.

So I decided to turn Vienna into a free RP zone. Do whatever you want with characters there, just a few rules:

- No plots to overthrow my country

- Stories run independent of any ongoing thread/conflict. So reference all those other topics we're !@#$%*ing about in here!

- Any story set in Vienna can't influence conflict with my nation or another's nation unless discussed with me/them prior

- I RP the police should you run into their trouble in your story

- I reserve the right to bring the entire weight of the Wehrmacht down on your characters if you break any of the above rules

Other than that, feel free to marry people, see places, comment on my citizens, rob places, murder people, and otherwise make a mess of Vienna because I know someone will :v

also i don't care if "banned" people like tywin come in

EDIT: just no socsovs, bolsheviks or ultranationalists

edit2: ^^^ those guys get killed immediately, no questions asked

Edited by Markus Wilding

So I decided to turn Vienna into a free RP zone. Do whatever you want with characters there, just a few rules:

- Stories run independent of any ongoing thread/conflict. So reference all those other topics we're !@#$%*ing about in here!
- Any story set in Vienna can't influence conflict with my nation or another's nation unless discussed with me/them prior
- I reserve the right to bring the entire weight of the Wehrmacht down on your characters if you break any of the above rules

Other than that, feel free to marry people, see places, comment on my citizens, rob places, murder people, and otherwise make a mess of Vienna because I know someone will :v

What about superheroes? Is fantasy allowed, or only batman-esque crime fighters?

Great way to make it boring. More royal weddings.