CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Kngihts111,

A little commentary to your little spat you threw in our map thread. We just tossed out some rule breakers. If you think we're going to let you break the rules as well and throw a little tantrum and that will change things in some way, then you are sorely mistaken. If you find it annoying to have to abide by the same rules, to start within your sphere of influence and simply expand outwards by rp into the mass of white area around the spot you had chosen (which there was massive potential for that), then good riddance. We won't miss you and we won't regret your departure, especially Mogar who you were annoying the crap out of and who does us the courtesy of managing our map. I would encourage you to simply get the will power to do something besides simply put an ink blot on a map. We want rpers, not solely ink squirters and if you find rping annoying, you're in the wrong place. PS, that is all you'd have to do to get the land you want.. a couple posts about integrating it into your existing realm.

You are not the only one who must contend with the limitation, see my expansion into Myanmar.

Regards,

Maelstrom

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Mael, 

It takes a lot more tan a temper tantrum to toss a rule breaker and even then we've only evicted one. Said person repeatedly refused to follow the rules. 

Knights just seems to be whining a lot about land. 

You'd be off just ignoring him. He's going to get bored and move onto cnrp or form his own cnrp48. 

Oh wait, he's done both already. 

hue hue.

Either way, let's not bandy around the talk of voting someone out. It's a very serious situation reserved for people who merit it. Knights111 hasn't gotten anywhere near that point, just ignore him. 

How do I go about finding aircraft wreckage?

From the news about ML flight 370, I'm assuming its pretty hard especially in this location. 

Do I just do a spy roll on Dillon and will I also need one to find the origins of the attack or would finding the wreckage be enough of an indicator of who it came from seeing as they'd have military gear on board?

Mael, 

It takes a lot more tan a temper tantrum to toss a rule breaker and even then we've only evicted one. Said person repeatedly refused to follow the rules. 

Knights just seems to be whining a lot about land. 

You'd be off just ignoring him. He's going to get bored and move onto cnrp or form his own cnrp48. 

Oh wait, he's done both already. 

hue hue.

Either way, let's not bandy around the talk of voting someone out. It's a very serious situation reserved for people who merit it. Knights111 hasn't gotten anywhere near that point, just ignore him. 

Course we didn't have to vote him out. He voted himself out. My point is that we've no tolerance for those seeking to circumvent the system right now.

Even then, those trying to get creative with the rules are to be afforded chances like the unmentionable one was. he was given more than one chance to agree to abide by the rule set, he failed to do so. He was then voted off the island.

It's not a trifling thing we have here at our disposal. Needs to be something we don't trot out just because we are having some trouble with someone a time or two.

I'd be somewhat disgusted by the notion of us informing every single person they can be voted off at the first sign of trouble. "Conform or be voted down!"

If needs to be discussed, let's keep it quiet and low key. If there needs to be a vote, let's take it to the GMs and get the 3/3 approval for a vote. But let's not have it out all over the ooc and map threads with threats to vote someone down.

Not cool.

Makes us look like bullies for trying to prevent ooc issues from bleeding into ic issues.

How do I go about finding aircraft wreckage?

From the news about ML flight 370, I'm assuming its pretty hard especially in this location. 

Do I just do a spy roll on Dillon and will I also need one to find the origins of the attack or would finding the wreckage be enough of an indicator of who it came from seeing as they'd have military gear on board?

You'd need boots on the ground to determine who was on the plane.

Why not back track the flight back to its point of origin?

In case you missed my earlier post here, TBM, I asked my nation and it's neutrality be respected. Your classified posts seem like you are trying to start or provoke a war. I do not want one. I WILL NOT attack or invade Poland or anyone else.

I very nearly left CNRP due to feeling disrespected by you and your ally before. I will leave it again for good if I'm trolled or disrespected again.

If you want to do a story rp with me, please discuss it with me ahead of time. Otherwise I am not currently interested in a war rp.

Thank you.

In case you missed my earlier post here, TBM, I asked my nation and it's neutrality be respected. Your classified posts seem like you are trying to start or provoke a war. I do not want one. I WILL NOT attack or invade Poland or anyone else.

I very nearly left CNRP due to feeling disrespected by you and your ally before. I will leave it again for good if I'm trolled or disrespected again.

If you want to do a story rp with me, please discuss it with me ahead of time. Otherwise I am not currently interested in a war rp.

Thank you.

You declared neutrality in the last conflict so I don't see how you support Ukraine's invasion of Poland.

You asked him for an NAP ICly and he trolled you.

Now he putting troops near the border and provoking you. 

Now maybe you understand why I definitely didn't want that by me :/ and fought to hell and back ICly and OOCly to try and prevent him from sitting near me. I knew he'd do this, it's in his nature. I know very well that this isn't going to be the last of it either. I also know that me telling you this will get the attention off of you and onto me, so I plan to do just that. CDT still exists in my eyes OOCly ;)

Edited by Rotavele

Thank you.

Yeah no thanks.