CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine, for a moment, 4 refitted battleships tearing into the hulls of Babylonian arsenal ships. Imagine the entire Babylonian fleet sunk in mutual exchange with the enemy they chose to not look for.

Imagine the Russian infantry shining their boots in their garrisons, vaporized in an instant by long range MLRS strikes while twelve fully mechanized and armored divisions steamrolled over every poorly trained Russian unit lacking in unit cohesion and discipline. Imagine the surrender of Moscow in 3 days, government fled, with the rest of the Russian units walking out with their hands up after a campaign of shock and awe. Imagine the new Soviet Bolshevik government that would raise the crimson standard above Russias capitol.

Imagine French, alvonian and other troops engaging in Poland only to find strategic assets missing and no armored units to be found. Stopping at the border, they are forced to deal with a 60,000 strong insurgency armed with small arms, AT weapons and IEDs supplied from across the border. (In a decade of fighting in Iraq the US only killed less than 30,000).

Imagine Sverige no longer recognizing the NAP of the former government and sweeping into St Petersburg and the Baltics to "restore order."

Imagine the joint task force in the Slovakian mountains, ready to pounce in concert with Belarus against the imperialists in Eastern Poland should they show any signs of weakness.

Back in Alvonia, the KGB instigated mass protests and pro-Bolshevik movements lead insurrections in western polish cities. KGB trained partisans disrupt logistics with IEDs and attacks on bridges, power plants and critical infrastructure. Assassinations are conducted against Alvonian officers and leadership.

Would have been a glorious war.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Imagine Tywin realizing he wasn't going to get back into CNRP2 again due to his own errors and leaving its players be....and making peace with himself.. and finding something more useful to do then bang at the gates of the heaven he rejected in his mistakes.......

That'll never happen though, the maturity just isn't there for him to walk away.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Imagine Tywin realizing he wasn't going to get back into CNRP2 again due to his own errors and leaving its players be....and making peace with himself.. and finding something more useful to do then bang at the gates of the heaven he rejected in his mistakes.......

That'll never happen though, the maturity just isn't there for him to walk away.

I guess the sooner people get their minds wrapped around this concept:

forum ignore feature.

The sooner they'll find something else to do with their time. 

A lot of dumb %*#@ went down while my graphics card borked itself.

So, to those leaving CNRP2/CN in general, I bid farewell and wish you well in any endeavors in the future. It was fun RPing with (most) of you.

Next, you all are idiots for being so goddamn petty. Like, seriously. There's been so much ooc sniping and hatred that I'm wondering if I'm still playing CNRP1 right now. It's a game, so treat it that way, morons.

A lot of dumb %*#@ went down while my graphics card borked itself.

So, to those leaving CNRP2/CN in general, I bid farewell and wish you well in any endeavors in the future. It was fun RPing with (most) of you.

Next, you all are idiots for being so goddamn petty. Like, seriously. There's been so much ooc sniping and hatred that I'm wondering if I'm still playing CNRP1 right now. It's a game, so treat it that way, morons.

Thanks. A majority of who left/considering leaving didn't even post here to avoid the insults on the way out by the others.

I'm glad to see you pay some sort of respect for all of the people leaving.

Also I am glad at least Mogar and Hereno even see that we were treated unfairly even if he does accuse us of stuff as well. The only rule I see broken by anyone over here on this side was Tywin settling in a protectorate without asking. Granted it was clearly defined in the rules, it's been controversial for a long time.

I also see my name has been heavily slandered on the way out. Edited by Rotavele

Also I'm going to go ahead and save the link to this post because I'll enjoy this unfolding. The structure of CNRP2's community is meant to argue and fight all of the time.

With so many of the persecuted peoples leaving, you guys who have inflated egos and can't accept a loss will begin to turn on each other. You guys do not have a target anymore except each other.

Edited by Rotavele

Id also like to ask for a list of issues CNRP2 was made for. Hopefully while writing it the hypocrisy will be shown.

Ill do a few reminders,

People chased out of the game for OOC reasons.(Heh)

Large empires forming with land masses surging constantly. (Hai Mogar, JED, Zoot, FHIC, wizard)
Protectorates formed with the intention of people you don't like being kept out. (Self Explanatory)

Rules not applying to a certain few (You admitted to it all yourselves)

Constant trolling of people. (Granted you thought we were trolls as well)

Players who don't befriend the power structures being eventually rolled out

The only thing missing is Triyun or Cent's name as the ones who did it. Tbh you became what you hated the most. Atleast Triyun Cent didnt run to make a new community to take power.

The only reason you made CNRP2 was to become the people that Triyun/Cent were long ago, you wanted the power for yourself. Now you continue to induce caps to try and keep a reason for you to stay in power. 

R.I.P.

I dont see why there would be this much drama in CNRP1. Everything is laid down in concrete; the rules arent vague and every decision isnt socially micromanaged by elected GMs.

I want to ask or at least try to persuade you not to post in here anymore. Every time you do this topic goes up to the top. With all the people leaving, you and I are giving CNRP2 a lot of relevancy when we could be doing the same to CNRP1 or other topics.

After having time to calm down, I have decided that I will stay on as Hungary-Slovakia, if you all will still have me.

But, for now, I'm done with alliances, blocs, and politics.

I just want to do story RPs, without having to worry about being invaded for my land, or drawn into someone' else's conflict (unless they ask me in advance if I'd like to collaborate together in an rp).

Although I realize it is up to Zoot, it would also be nice to have Crimea, or part of Crimea, so that I can do naval RPs in the future, too.

Sound Fair enough?

Edited by Euphaia

After having time to calm down, I have decided that I will stay on as Hungary-Slovakia, if you all will still have me.

But, for now, I'm done with alliances, blocs, and politics.

I just want to do story RPs, without having to worry about being invaded for my land, or drawn into someone' else's conflict (unless they ask me in advance if I'd like to collaborate together in an rp).

Although I realize it is up to Zoot, it would also be nice to have Crimea, or part of Crimea, so that I can do naval RPs in the future, too.

Sound Fair enough?

Yes indeed. Although the Crimea thing is on Zoot.