CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Challenged, you did not roleplay any specific deployment to Riga:

---------------------------------------------------

30,000 troops (mostly rapid reaction brigades) into to secure Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia and Kaliningrad Oblast in conjunction with Alvonian forces. An additional 30,000 auxiliary police and logistics personnel would be sent there as well.

After strategic evaluations on the ground, Stavka decided to deploy two additional divisions (20,000) from the 5th Motorized and 10th Infantry Divisions, bringing the total number to 50,000. The bulk of the new deployments would be allocated to the Kaliningrad Oblast. An additional squadron of Tupolev Tu-160s would be deployed to Kaliningrad as well, although the amount of fighters would remain for now. UAVs, UCAVs, and EWACs would be sent to the protectorate regions. Moreover, two Antonov An-225 transports would be dispatched to the Baltic states, and one to Kaliningrad. Officials from the Border Troops, with the assistance of auxiliary police troopers, would assume control of all border checkpoints alongside the Lithuanian-Belarus border, and the Kaliningrad-Polish border.

---------------------------------------------------

Question: Precisely how much of your forces are in Kalingrad, and how many are in the Baltic states? Where does it state what happened to the Wall or Uberstein military forces? Do your men have orders to shoot at Red Forces moving through the area? Because if so, you will have a war on your hands.

Re-read my posts, the answer is there. My troops are firmly in control of the Baltic States and the Kaliningrad Oblast. This includes the Baltic Wall as it is alongside the Baltic coast and henceforth in the Baltic states. I do not need to rp exactly everything down to the smallest detail. Your forces cannot move into the Baltic states, including the Baltic Wall, without getting through my forces because they are already stationed there, period. You do not get to selectively manipulate my posts for your convenience, and nor can you retcon my forces from manning the Baltic Wall.

Edited by JEDCJT

Lol, you didnt even know about the wall until this morning when you whined about my naval infantry edit. Such a shame, would make far better roleplay than anything you do.

You're not the only one to read Uberstein's news thread. I already knew about the Baltic Wall beforehand, it's just that I don't need to rp absolutely everything down to the smallest detail just to satisfy your vain specifications. Such a shame, were it not for the rule-breaking and attempts at convenient manipulation on your part, it would've been a good roleplay with you.

Lol calm down buddy, this is not a propaganda thread. I noted in my OP that the force composition info was classified and outdated; the fact that you read into it so much is pretty funny and shows how you wanted to base your invasion plan on classified ICly invisible material.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

My statements still stand and remain unchallenged. It is true there is no specific time fame, but you cannot claim years of work in a day or so of play, it just to grossly violates the communal flow of time in a way that is exploitative and is merely to suit ones personal agenda and in a fashion which merely harms this community and is deconstructive to its continuity.

As for Uber yielding you his forces. He simply doesn't have that power. He quit the rp. When he did that all of his influence here went with him even over his own historic characters. Unless he intends on joining this RP again, he should get his nose out of here and stop interfering. He cannot play.. while not playing. It just doesn't work that way.

I won't recognize it.

Tywin, there is a right and a wrong way to do things. You are the only one insisting on doing things the wrong way. Get a clue, stop being so detrimental. You have a lot of potential but you are wasting it on this shoddily executed endeavour.

Your USSE will exist to me when you re-roll it in a non-contested.. non-occupied space where it can actually flourish.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Lol calm down buddy, this is not a propaganda thread. I noted in my OP that the deployment was classified and outdated; the fact that you read into so much is pretty funny and shows how you wanted to base your invasion plan on classified ICly invisble material.

It's the fact that you attempted to retcon my forces for your convenience that is the problem. You were willing to disregard the presence of my troops,  which I had deployed beforehand, and contravene the rules in the process, just so everything could go your way. It's the same !@#$ that you pulled off in Hawaii, and I'm not going to lie there and just take it. And funny how you accuse me of "reading into so much" when in fact you chose to nitpick small details based on your selective analysis of my posts. What's next? Are you going to insist that my troops were naked because I didn't specifically rp them "putting their suit and equipment on in their barracks", or that my aircrafts cannot fly because I didn't specifically rp "refueling them with a very, very, very specific brand of fuel"?

Edited by JEDCJT

I dispute that it would take years for something like this to happen, in Ukraine in RL it did not take long at all. Overthrow of government, military endorsement of government overthrow, gathering of militias in Russia, Russia invades Crimea, West condemns but doesn't directly act.

You guys are literally Russia, Uberstein is Ukraine, and the guys behind me are the West. This is literally a mirror image of RL Ukraine.

It's the fact that you attempted to retcon my forces for your convenience that is the problem. You were willing to disregard the presence of my troops,  which I had deployed beforehand, and contravene the rules in the process, just so everything could go your way. It's the same !@#$ that you pulled off in Hawaii, and I'm not going to lie there and just take it. And funny how you accuse me of "reading into so much" when in fact you chose to nitpick small details based on your selective analysis of my posts. What's next? Are you going to insist that my troops were naked because I didn't specifically rp them "putting their suit and equipment on in their barracks", or that my aircrafts cannot fly because I didn't specifically rp "refueling them with a very, very, very specific brand of fuel"?

Excuse me, where did I retcon your units? I simply asked for additional data, this was not nullified by a classified paper that was outdated and supposed to give a general idea of our military capabilities OOCly. I simply thought there were two divisions in the north, not five. Please sit down so I may take the next question.

I dispute that it would take years for something like this to happen, in Ukraine in RL it did not take long at all. Overthrow of government, military endorsement of government overthrow, gathering of militias in Russia, Russia invades Crimea, West condemns but doesn't directly act.

You guys are literally Russia, Uberstein is Ukraine, and the guys behind me are the West. This is literally a mirror image of RL Ukraine.

Dude, the situation in Ukraine has been in fact been brewing for decades. Are you really that clueless about world events and causality? Do you really think this recent revolution in Ukraine is the only one it has had in the past decade? There was another spat of unrest prior. Revolutions often have their groundwork in prior global events and prior incidents of unrest. Ukraine had been fighting its own internal battle over government for many many years. Your sentiment that this Ukraine uprising was sudden, is as far off as saying the sun circles the earth.

Uberstien IS NO ONE. He abandoned this rp.. abandoned his characters.. all that he built went with him. Unless he is returning he has NO INFLUENCE HERE. The characters you are trying to claim from him... died to this world with him. You are trying to claim white.. uncultured space..

Uberstien IS NO ONE. He abandoned this rp.. abandoned his characters.. all that he built went with him. Unless he is returning he has NO INFLUENCE HERE.

That precedent was set when the Hawaii invaders roleplayed finding chemical weapons and the facilities we built. By the precedent of Hawaii, there actually are facilities and assets left behind (there were no soldiers, since the Rapture was recognized).

After new information has come to light, I recognize the USSE as a legitimate ooc claim and probably will end up doing so IC as well. It seems I have been arguing a dead point without certain key data. Good luck Tywin! It seems somehow you managed to leverage your way into legitimacy by ooc stnadards. As for ic legitimacy... that's going to be fun watching roll out.

I'm so glad I rolled far away from Europe.

Just a reminder here. I have no bias other than the rules I were concerned for. Now that I have been made aware that in a strange way Jed has consented to the resistance in this region the whole ground work for  the argument the uprsing would be suppressed by his troops and by his protectorate claim becomes irrelevent. Tywin basically can do as he pleases.

there is no precedents, case by case.

Lol, how crooked.

Mogar has as much power here as you or I do btw.

Also, can we just end this shitfest? 

Markus and JED both said they'd have let you have it a day after saying they wouldn't. Now that they're saying they would of let you anyway they're causing a world war over literally nothing and shit is hitting the fan for literally no reason.

They agreed to end this last night as long as you don't declare against them. It was obvious you weren't rolling there to declare against them. Now that's different. I just don't get it. 

Let Tywin play the game already. JED, there's plenty of white land on your other side to expand to. Markus, you've already expanded into Germany. You guys don't need anymore land. Just drop this un-necessary shit fest. You guys have caused drama and headaches that really is pointless. You've waved your e-peen around for a good bit now and we get it, you dont want to look like the one that backs down. It's extremely un-necessary though. 

Just... No. Go away lol.

So just a heads up for everyone involved, JED has 80,000 personnel in the Baltics, and 150,000 in alllllllll the rest of his territory.

Not that anyone can act on this information without you having disseminated it in character. Its presence here in this thread is pointless outside of being factually informative in an ooc standpoint. Acting on it without intelligence or communications ic would be metagaming.

Not that anyone can act on this information without you having disseminated it in character. Its presence here in this thread is pointless outside of being factually informative in an ooc standpoint. Acting on it without intelligence or communications ic would be metagaming.

I'm just noting this OOCly, since everyone (especially JED) is dissecting my classified force composition.

Oh wait, silly me, the deployment of the following personnel was roleplayed as open source news:

Foreign Ministry officials contacted and received confirmation from the Ambassador in Ubersteinia's capital, and the Defense Ministry ordered the rapid deployment of 30,000 troops (mostly rapid reaction brigades) into to secure Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia and Kaliningrad Oblast in conjunction with Alvonian forces. An additional 30,000 auxiliary police and logistics personnel would be sent there as well.

So only the movement of the other 20,000 is actually classified, which means everyone knows that his country has no more than 130,000 personnel and 0 tanks in Russia.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/121676-baltic-news/page-2#entry3270842

Edited by Tywin Lannister