CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF SPAWNING FLEETS??????

For serious?

No, you get fleets in your HOME ports, in YOUR territory, not goddamn somebody elses territory. Im not recognising your damn fleet, to get into the black sea, you either try and breach my blockade, or you simply dont magicly spawn ships into the black sea.

would still take time to build them.

As with Japans rebuilding from nuke war, time is relative. Those ships could have been under construction for years by Ukraine, but they lack the expertise (OOC: stats) to operate them. I have the stats, and the game rules I have a right to a navy regardless of spawning location.

ROFL. This is pure gold right here and there

If you are referring to my rise in Ubersteinia, this was recognized by both protectors, one by aggressive response, and the other by actual recognition. Therefore, my presence and reroll is legitimate. Requesting that I also get my fleet and put it in friendly waters is perfectly reasonable and within the rules. Zoot is just butthurt at the idea that invasion won't be a cakewalk.

I said I would follow the rules, and I am.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Except you spawned (magic), a whole fleet into a blockaded area, with zero prior roleplay, zero chance to intercept, you barely RP'd some of your army elements moving south into Ukraine, i was fine with that, I cant stop it. Hell Tywin, even if you tried to break through my blockade in the Med, that wouldnt of been fine, but no, you spawned a goddamn fleet into what is essentially at the moment, a large lake.