CNRP2 OOC Thread

Uberstein

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poland is a protectorate of Jed and Markus, you just attacked them.

i have an MDP with them through the European Community Security Articles. You however breached all terms of the EC by shooting at them.

I breached them? I shot at Poland. Since you recognized Poland as an independent state its no longer a protectorate of Markus and JED and Myself. 

Also you're not one to talk about breaching the EC. 

Poland is a protectorate of Jed and Markus, you just attacked them.

i have an MDP with them through the European Community Security Articles. You however breached all terms of the EC by shooting at them.

I breached them? I shot at Poland. Since you recognized Poland as an independent state its no longer a protectorate of Markus and JED and Myself. 

Also you're not one to talk about breaching the EC. 

Look, you goofed, its fine. This is genuinly your own fault for firing at an allied protectorate. ICly i have no idea about any potential polish govt, so your just firing missiles at Alvonian and Russian troops. Deal with it.

Look, you goofed, its fine. This is genuinly your own fault for firing at an allied protectorate. ICly i have no idea about any potential polish govt, so your just firing missiles at Alvonian and Russian troops. Deal with it.

It's my protectorate as well and TBM doesn't exist so it will all be retconned.

You need to stop spending so much time trolling and try to find a new IC reason to invade Ukraine sir.

Edited by Rotavele

I have a pretty legit reason at the moment, you attacked my allies.

"At the moment" lololol.

Jfc you make it so easy to prove your doing this for OOC reasons it's hysterical.

You admit to searching for an IC reasons and the GMs still refuse to retcon it. I wonder why.

Also, no I didn't declare war on your allies. TBM is not your ally. I declared war on TBM or the rebellion in MY Protectorate that I didn't allow there, that should be retconned the same way Tywin's was retconned. Let's just see how unbiased these GMs are though.

I am literally doing the same shit you guys JUST DID TO TYWIN. But it's not cool now I see.

Edited by Rotavele

No, the protectorate is JED's and Markus's, they are my allies. You attacked them.

[URL=http://s211.photobucket.com/user/zoot_zoot/media/85a05dbe-9b99-45cd-a68c-bba3a3660ea1_zps4a766fba.png.html]85a05dbe-9b99-45cd-a68c-bba3a3660ea1_zps[/URL]

You just edited a post from 2 days ago saying you moved troops into Poland, now even if that is permitted (it wont be), that means you invaded them two days ago, even more of a reason for a CB.

It was never your protectorate, if it was post the relevent thread and post as proof, as that post I just screenshotted is void and null

No, the protectorate is JED's and Markus's, they are my allies. You attacked them.

85a05dbe-9b99-45cd-a68c-bba3a3660ea1_zps

You just edited a post from 2 days ago saying you moved troops into Poland, now even if that is permitted (it wont be), that means you invaded them two days ago, even more of a reason for a CB.

It was never your protectorate, if it was post the relevent thread and post as proof, as that post I just screenshotted is void and null

Please try to read. Its the line above the edit post explaining the edit.

[19:51] <Rudy[Zzz]> No, you're not. You fucking editted a post to move troops today into Poland
[19:52] <Rudy[Zzz]> As if magically they appear by the power of self-editting a post
[19:52] <Rotavele> No I did not.
[19:52] <Rudy[Zzz]> Yes, you did.
[19:52] <Rotavele> They've been there for three days
[19:52] <Rudy[Zzz]> No, they're not
[19:52] <Rotavele> If I can get a mod to give you the edit logs
[19:52] <Rotavele> Will you fucking get his ass out of here
[19:52] <Rudy[Zzz]> That is up to Markus

LMFAO. The mods of this forum are lieing for me too according to rudy. 

Seriously if you're going to be a hypocrite, own up to it. I do when I am hypocritical myself. I don't lie about it. I can't stand a liar.

Look, the fact is this, you fucked up, you dropped the ball and now your going to get attacked for it. The more time you spend trying to prevent this from happening is just more time your going to spend raging against people who dont care. You are going to suffer the consquencies for your actions Rota, now, like the rest of us, kindly respond ICly to the attacks.

Look, the fact is this, you $%&@ed up, you dropped the ball and now your going to get attacked for it. The more time you spend trying to prevent this from happening is just more time your going to spend raging against people who dont care. You are going to suffer the consquencies for your actions Rota, now, like the rest of us, kindly respond ICly to the attacks.

You've always attacked for OOC reasons and have done so to me for years. The GMs even admitted to that but it was me and in the PM they said it would continue but they'd prefer it de-escalate. 

I've tried multiple times to be nice and give up a lot to you ICly and even act like you're the big bad wolf like you like to hear. You ignored it and continued to try to get some reason to attack.

Rudolph banned me from the channel because JED was going to quit. I claimed the protectorate 3 days ago, but in order to make it more roleplay based and look more realistic, I editted the reason today for a new reason to claim the land because like Markus, i wanted to protect the land beside me from people settling there I didn't like and knew they were going to troll me.

Tywin tried, and was turned away. TBM tried, and no one can sit here and say they don't know why he wanted the land beside me. Rudy said my protectorate was illegitimate because I should make a new post.

I've tried to compromise with you people and allow everyone to play and have fun, but I've been witch hunted for it. I was a troll when I started out in this community, and I changed for you guys. I've given all I can and no matter what I'm hunted down for it repeatedly. I went into this head first because Euphaia said Zoot and TBM have insulted him and really upset him with very hurtful things OOCly (And im not going to log dump that and humiliate him further with the extremely fucked up things you've said to him just because he ICly defended me), and I knew why TBM wanted to settle there. Euphaia didn't want to sit beside TBM as much as I did, we knew why he was there. However Euphaia tried to go neutral and didn't want to wage an offensive war because despite the fucked up things you guys have said to him, he still wanted to give TBM a chance. Knowing that the GMs would not in a million years let me take that declaration back due to the circumstances and despite my protectorate ownership which is alledgely falsified, the war would have continued. With out Euphaia's support, It would have been a defeat. No one would come to the aid of an un-united front like we had yesterday before all of this.

I don't know what more I can do for you people. Every time I try to help someone, I am attacked for it. You can call me a victim, liar, etc; but I don't know what else to do. I don't fit in in this community and that is very evident. 

I don't want to play here anymore because I am not having fun and thats what a game is about. From your responses before on how I was ruining the game, log dumping, lieing, playing victim, etc I think this will help you and I at least can say that I did help in some way even if I don't get to enjoy the fruits of labor.

Good Fight all.

Quote: "I went into this head first because Euphaia said Zoot and TBM have insulted him and really upset him with very hurtful things OOCly (And im not going to log dump that and humiliate him further with the extremely $%&@ed up things you've said to him just because he ICly defended me), and I knew why TBM wanted to settle there. Euphaia didn't want to sit beside TBM as much as I did, we knew why he was there. However Euphaia tried to go neutral and didn't want to wage an offensive war because despite the $%&@ed up things you guys have said to him, he still wanted to give TBM a chance. "

This is all true.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

You are really not any better, in the short time I have known you, Zoot.

Neither is your good buddy, TBM.

In my experience, your both very rude and are bullies.

Don't let the door hit your asses on the way out, either.

Edited by Euphaia

I am a mean person, I am rude, but Im not a bully. Im sorry to say this and Im not sorry it upset you, but i 'insulted' you, by saying if you were too stupid to understand a basic concept after it being posted several times, what did you expect me to do? Do you have any idea how frustrating it is when your trying in the simplest terms to explain something so simple, but they dont get it because they fail at reading properly... over and over again.

I will sit here however and read all these lies and what is most likely now going to be doctored logs, but I have never lied about calling somebody names, especially not when it was well deserved and I wont apologise for it either.

Calling me stupid was "well deserved"?   OOC pressuring me was "well deserved"  

Well fuck you, then, you arrogant, egotistical, little prick.

All query logs have already been sent to the mods.  I assure you, I didn't edit a thing.

I'm just going to put the two of you on ignore on the forums too and forget your nations even exist.  I'm done dealing with you two.

Edited by Euphaia

Still waiting for someone to define which rule I broke by doing that

Okay.. how about the law of physics which says you cannot substantiate matter from nothing and have multitonne ships appear undetected in random parts of the world. Sorry pal. You're nutters. Anyway, last response from me in this thread Not getting dragged in again. I said my piece. Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

You dont understand, I dont care about your conception of common sense. I could roleplay any number of reasons how I could possess my fleet, it is my nation and I can roleplay my assets how I want. It was a plan Ive held onto for days: wait for the attack, reveal my fleet locations and sink Xerxes fleet. I had posted that I had a 15+ ship fleet in my OP from the beginning; it is not my fault nobody asked questions. That is a failure of command on the part of Zoot, and knowing I had snatched victory from his grasp, he had to cry out for the rescuing embrace of the gentle Game Mods who care not for the arts of war.